busdriver

The latest career update on our hero Requiem

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy MN. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, congrats! Welcome to the North Star State. Since the inventions of heating and cold weather clothing it really isn’t all the bad. What aircraft are you type rated for?

18 hours ago, BornToBattle said:

Yes, congrats! Welcome to the North Star State. Since the inventions of heating and cold weather clothing it really isn’t all the bad. What aircraft are you type rated for?

CL-65 (for CRJ-900)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SYN_Requiem said:

CL-65 (for CRJ-900)

CRJ is a real hotrod with its twitchy handling and a wraparound cabin. It can be a handful for an unwary pilot. At least that was my impression after I stepped off a "magic carpet ride" onboard 747. But of course I was just a passenger, I am sure you guys are well trained for those small regional jets. Respect.

Congrats! I'll be looking for you on FlightTracker24 high above over Wisconsin.

Notice To Airmen:

Shortly after 1300 Central Standard Time or 1900 GMT our hero @SYN_Requiem was given the keys to the jet and told to go forth and transport unsuspecting paying customers around the United States and Canada (sorry guys). This notice will expire after a brief period of Operating Experience (~25 flying hours supervised by an instructor pilot acting as his First Officer).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Cheers 😁 I'm so glad to have been able to make it this far in this short of a timeframe. This milestone is the biggest step forward I've had to make with a ton more responsibility. When you're the First Officer you can look left and see the Captain for guidance...as the Captain if you look left you see a reflection in the window LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, busdriver said:

@SYN_Requiem was given the keys to the jet and told to go forth and transport unsuspecting paying customers 

Those passengers are in for a surprise when he gives them a practical lesson from his 'air combat tutorials' ...

• Haha 1