Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tomi_099

PzKpfw III. M ( WWII Panzer )

Recommended Posts

Crissmas.jpg

Version 1

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6752ir8bq0wbrbr/Pz.Kpfw.III.M_.v1.rar/file

 

 

 

 

 

V1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw.III.M .v1 c.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

######################  VERSION 2 ############################

 

Crissmas 2.jpg

 

Version 2

LINK :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vjncc3c9wkgbl0e/Pz.Kpfw.III.M_.v2.rar/file

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw.III.M .v2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

V2_1.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb...like always with you Tomi ;)...I like your skins style so much :good:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BP_Lizard said:

@Tomi_099

Thanks for the great looking skin. Do you have any idea why the scheme won't apply to the extra armor? Thanks.

 

In the first menu bar - standard - leave. Only assign the protective shields to the secend menu bar.

or.

You have probably overwritten it with another mod with JSGME.
Look at the folders.


 

Edited by Tomi_099

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

 

Version 3  .. Version 3 - All in one
With different versions of the scirts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Pz.KpfwIII_V8b.jpg

 

 

Version 8

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Pz.KpfwIII_V8.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Pz.KpfwIII_V8_a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Autumn scirt

Pz.KpfwIII_v3.jpg

 

 

Include Tanks like
from Operation Uranus

 

1056145017_Pz.KpfwIII1.thumb.jpg.e391c58ecc81c30f720221df1cb8a99b.jpg

 

1977775883_Pz.KpfwIII2.thumb.jpg.e3e8b3479a6f78ab5eaaa766318a9561.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Include Tanks like
from Operation Uranus

 

 

 

Pz.KpfwIII 5.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.KpfwIII 6.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.KpfwIII 7.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.KpfwIII 8.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great looking skins.  I love how you got the flag to fold with the contours of the tank.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winter skin

 

 

W4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

W2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

W3.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

W1.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there should also be some blue-gray

 

 

ss2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ss3.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III SS 5.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III SS 4.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

superb work !   amazing  … where are these downloadable from please  ?

 

atb oxo

 

Edited by 123UKoxo-uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf J 1 Panzer -Regiment 5 , 21.Panzer-Division, EL Alamein,, Egypt, October 1942

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III Afrika 3.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III Afrika 2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III Afrika.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III Afrika 1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

First view  ## IN WORK ##

PZ.KPFW.III Ausf L

 

112 , 5.SS PANZERGRANADIER DIVISION " WIKING"  KUBAN , Spring 143

 

Pz.Kpfw III 5SS 2.jpg

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III 5SS 4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III 5SS 1.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I like that last one a lot.  Great job!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Historical Combat variant
Final Version

 

Sturmovik  Battle of Stalingrad Pz.Kpfw III  1.jpg

 

 

 

Switches explicitly to the highest graphics resolution to enjoy! (Youtube)

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

Sturmovik  Battle of Stalingrad Pz.Kpfw III 3.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sturmovik  Battle of Stalingrad Pz.Kpfw III  4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sturmovik  Battle of Stalingrad Pz.Kpfw III  2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Please Help !

Question to the Moder .. where can I find these textures? (Red arrows)

 

Sturmovik  Battle of Stalingrad Pz.Kpfw III 6.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SCG_Neun said:

Oh I like that last one a lot.  Great job!

 

 

The biggest thanks to the Sturmovik Tiem, because this preparatory work that the Tiem did is great.
I would still like to see whether there is an option to make the Panzer Crew uniform.   :good:

That would be a small wish!  :blush:

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good Skins!

When can we download this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tomi_099 said:

 

The biggest thanks to the Sturmovik Tiem, because this preparatory work that the Tiem did is great.
I would still like to see whether there is an option to make the Panzer Crew uniform.   :good:

That would be a small wish!  :blush:

I know DetCord was working on the uniforms at one time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totenkopf SS   - 700 Tank leader   ;)

 

 

Spoiler

Pz.Kpfw III 1 (2).jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III 2.jpg

 

 

 

Spoiler

Pz.Kpfw III 3 (2).jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III 4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III 5.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hide the swastikas, please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cher LukeFF,
Est-ce que tu peux me donner la véritable raison pour laquelle on demande de ne pas arborer de "svastika" sur les modèles.
J'habite à proximité immédiate de la frontière allemande et j'ai la chance à titre professionnel de cotoyer très régulièrement des militaires de la "bundeswehr". Or il n' existe aucun texte dans les lois allemandes qui l'interdise ou qui y font référence et la seule véritable raison est à trouver plutôt du côté des médias allemands.
Cette réponse n'a pour but que d'édicter une vérité et n'a en aucune  manière de faire l' apologie du "nazisme" mais je crois au contraire qu'après 75 ans il est grand temps de passé à autre chose sans naturellement oublié le devoir de mémoire qui nous incombe à tous pour ne plus jamais reconnaitre cette horreur.
Néanmoins, à l'occasion de certaines manifestations culturelles en allemagne et notamment lors d'expositions de maquettisme, on demande de bien vouloir flouter légèrement les "swastikas" justement à cause des médias. (CQFD).

Amicalement

 

Dear LukeFF,
Can you give me the real reason why we ask not to wear "swastika" on the models.
I live in the immediate vicinity of the German border and I have the professional opportunity to rub shoulders with soldiers from the "bundeswehr" very regularly. However there is no text in the German laws which prohibits it or which refer to it and the only real reason is to be found rather on the side of the German media.
This answer only aims to enact a truth and in no way to praise "Nazism" but I believe on the contrary that after 75 years it is high time to move on to something else without naturally forgot the duty of memory which is incumbent on all of us to never recognize this horror again.
Nevertheless, on the occasion of certain cultural events in Germany and in particular at the time of exhibitions of model making, one asks kindly to blur slightly the "swastikas" precisely because of the media. (QED).

Sincerely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jossstriker67 said:

Cher LukeFF,
Est-ce que tu peux me donner la véritable raison pour laquelle on demande de ne pas arborer de "svastika" sur les modèles.
J'habite à proximité immédiate de la frontière allemande et j'ai la chance à titre professionnel de cotoyer très régulièrement des militaires de la "bundeswehr". Or il n' existe aucun texte dans les lois allemandes qui l'interdise ou qui y font référence et la seule véritable raison est à trouver plutôt du côté des médias allemands.
Cette réponse n'a pour but que d'édicter une vérité et n'a en aucune  manière de faire l' apologie du "nazisme" mais je crois au contraire qu'après 75 ans il est grand temps de passé à autre chose sans naturellement oublié le devoir de mémoire qui nous incombe à tous pour ne plus jamais reconnaitre cette horreur.
Néanmoins, à l'occasion de certaines manifestations culturelles en allemagne et notamment lors d'expositions de maquettisme, on demande de bien vouloir flouter légèrement les "swastikas" justement à cause des médias. (CQFD).

Amicalement

 

Dear LukeFF,
Can you give me the real reason why we ask not to wear "swastika" on the models.
I live in the immediate vicinity of the German border and I have the professional opportunity to rub shoulders with soldiers from the "bundeswehr" very regularly. However there is no text in the German laws which prohibits it or which refer to it and the only real reason is to be found rather on the side of the German media.
This answer only aims to enact a truth and in no way to praise "Nazism" but I believe on the contrary that after 75 years it is high time to move on to something else without naturally forgot the duty of memory which is incumbent on all of us to never recognize this horror again.
Nevertheless, on the occasion of certain cultural events in Germany and in particular at the time of exhibitions of model making, one asks kindly to blur slightly the "swastikas" precisely because of the media. (QED).

Sincerely

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you make so wonderfull skins !

 

Please let them us download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pz.Kpfw.III

Panzer Pack 3 is out !! :good:

After hard work I want to make you happy.
The pack is not complete, but I will be there in the next few days
so gradually fill everything up.

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 b.jpg

 

Link to Download :

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s66kfnw2pwfzoc3/3%23_PzKpfw_III_v3.7z/file

 

These files should be with the
JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) 2.6.0.15

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3284-jsgme-jonesoft-generic-mod-enabler/

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 c.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 d.jpg

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 3:42 AM, Tomi_099 said:

work in progress at the moment ! :good:

 

 

Pz.Kpfw III A.jpg

 

 

mmmhhh! Ein Bett oh ein Panzer😃 im Kornfeld

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Tomi_099 said:

Pz.Kpfw.III

Panzer Pack 3 is out !! :good:

After hard work I want to make you happy.
The pack is not complete, but I will be there in the next few days
so gradually fill everything up.

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 b.jpg

 

Link to Download :

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s66kfnw2pwfzoc3/3%23_PzKpfw_III_v3.7z/file

 

These files should be with the
JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) 2.6.0.15

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3284-jsgme-jonesoft-generic-mod-enabler/

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 c.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PzKpfw_III_v3 d.jpg

 

 

Thank you ver much for your hard work Tomi!!

 

I realized, that the crew has a new uniform!! Superb work!

 

Are you working on uniforms too?

Edited by Yankee_One
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Are you working on uniforms too?

 

no out of respect for ... DetCord12B

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...