Sign in to follow this  
KPnutskgwanchos

Just one last thing needed to make this game Perfect ...

Massive hats off to the Devs for the last update especially the AI tweeks … Ive moaned for years about the AI but you have really done some amazing things on this now folks …. Congratulations!!

Last major feature for me, and from what I can gather many would like this, is time compression improvements for the long flights especially in bombers.

Much as I would love to sometimes I just don’t have time to sit there that long and the current time compression doesn’t seem to speed things up much … even on a reasonable spec machine. It frustrating as I would spend much more time in the game (in short bursts) if there was some form of jump to action or next waypoint.

I assume there are technical reasons that this is not an option but I sincerely hope some thought is being given to it.   

But overall folks this is now a stunning sim …. Something I always dreamed of J

Merry Christmas to you all   

• Upvote 4

Yep, personally think a 'jump to next waypoint' (and stop if enemies within certain radius) feature would be highly important. 

CFS 2 had that, and it was necessary for the pacific. Its not so super necessary now, but it might be in future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As someone who just started a JU52 career, such a feature would be excellent, I'm kind of dreading arriving (IF I arrive) at Kuban.

Edited by MadKerbal