Sign in to follow this  
fuelhead

Battle of Bodenplatte

Hi I have the tank crew and I was thinking about getting Battle Of Bodenplatte but is it worth it for tanks

Judgement call...Bodenplatte isn't a Tank Crew specific map, so don't expect any/much content for a while. Also the lanscape isn't of the same detail, but snow hides some of that.

I have some snow/Battle of the Bulge, atmospheric/foggy/crap weather Tiger missions planned but it will be a while...things to get done first so I'm keeping myself away from the tanks until my current job cue is clear. Sherman versions will come after we have the player controllable/American Sherman

• Like 1

In BoN you wont get any special new stuff for tank crew. You can only use the map and it's content. There wont be a caimpaign for you.

50 minutes ago, 123UKoxo-uk said:

With Normandy on the way I think tank Crew will expand vey quickly , it is all in place I am sure :)

atb oxo

Tank crew will only expand if enough customer bought/will buy it. I really hope they do but i am not very optimistic. I haven't heard any news about further tank crew development.

There are still three of the ten tanks missing, plus, if they are still planned, the two truck/halftruck mounted AA guns. And especially when it is about TC, the Devs didn't tell very much, what is planned. So it is really hard to tell, what will come.

There are still some grave problema with AI and such (visibility!) which kind of slows TC down. Ao I think for now TC wasn't very lucratuve, but I supppse any subsequent title would be much lower in cost to produce. But they would need to find a proper vision for TC in Il-2. To split tank and plane maps for example is not the best idea.