namhee2

Project Tiger 505 campaign

Hello my friends, I would like to inform you that I have decided to build a campaign for the tiger.
It becomes the story of the Tiger s.Pz.Abt 505 in August 1943 after the Battle of Kursk. The s. Pz.Abt 505 fought in the northern section during Operation Citadel, the 9th Army also fought alongside the 18th, 2nd, 9th and 20 Panzer divisions, and the 653rd and 654th Heavy Panzerjäger division also received 45 copies each of the "Ferdinand" and other units.
From the middle of July 1943 the Russians started the counter-offensive, the Wehrmacht was tongued in the "retreat towards the Dnieper".
A place of this time is the city of Bryansk and the rivers Desna and Iput.
I think that our Lapino map could be very useful.
The campaign will be about protecting the retreat of the Wehrmacht stage to the stage.

Since I can work quite well with the ME, I started working ....
The fact is that there are still very few of us who are enthusiastic about tank crew, I would like to share my progress with you. And anyone who would like to participate is welcome.

Dnepr_Basin_River_Town_German.png

Screenshot (55).png

2019_12_6__16_6_20.png

Edited by namhee2
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 5

namhee2 it's a great idea, for my part it must have been 20 years since I woke up from playing a game focused on the tiger tank, thanks to you my waking up will come true :) :)  

@namhee2 , these large letters - it's a breaking of the rule N11, isn't it?

11. It is prohibited to write your entire message in large or capitalized letters (except for abbreviations and other reasonable usage).

hmm?

Looks really interesting, thanks for your hard work on this.  

After the holidays, I will post the first mission, the problem is each test really different .... And I will try to translate into German, English and French (possibly also Spanish).

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Namhee2, are you finding the editor a little inconsistent in the mission results during testing?  

5 minutes ago, SCG_Neun said:

Namhee2, are you finding the editor a little inconsistent in the mission results during testing?  

Not really, mostly if something is wrong, it's up to me, I'm still learning (all my life ....)

• Upvote 1

Me too Namhee2.  Thanks for the feedback on ME.  I've had my aircraft sometimes in formation, sometimes slightly out, one going off to the side....stuff like that.  I might need to just make a new group, and not use my older stuff even though I've resaved it with each new update.

5 minutes ago, SCG_Neun said:

Me too Namhee2.  Thanks for the feedback on ME.  I've had my aircraft sometimes in formation, sometimes slightly out, one going off to the side....stuff like that.  I might need to just make a new group, and not use my older stuff even though I've resaved it with each new update.

My problem is that tanks need more WPT than airplanes, and often new formation, so everything has to combine until all tanks are in position and everyone starts an attack, you have to be able to juggle with all triggers and commands and so on ...

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Some screewshorts of the first Party:

2020_1_5__14_53_2.png

2020_1_5__15_26_17.png

2020_1_5__20_6_37.png

2020_1_5__20_7_37.png

2020_1_5__20_8_47.png

PS: in the second half, a worm is hiding, just can not find the error .....

Edited by namhee2

OK, your "screewshorts" need a bit of work FYI. ;)

Up to you of course, it's your deal.

I recommend taking a minute to thoughtfully compose them...lose the icons and the Hud, as well as the big, red "here's what's going to happen" text.

Again, take it or leave it. In any case, nice job on finishing the project.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

OK, your "screewshorts" need a bit of work FYI. ;)

Up to you of course, it's your deal.

I recommend taking a minute to thoughtfully compose them...lose the icons and the Hud, as well as the big, red "here's what's going to happen" text.

Again, take it or leave it. In any case, nice job on finishing the project.

thanks for the hint, think about it too, but always too late ... I'll get better.😉

I am looking forward to this & now ,after today's update you can possibly sprinkle in a few Panthers?

aRP4CPm.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blitzen said:

I am looking forward to this & now ,after today's update you can possibly sprinkle in a few Panthers?

aRP4CPm.gif

Unfortunately, no, if I stick to contemporary history. There were no panthers on the northern front of Kursk, but there was Ferdinand.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:18 AM, kubanloewe said:

sad game module 😞

Cool mission. Single or multiplayer? Is it available for download? Thanks.

8 hours ago, BP_Lizard said:

voila:  Download all 3 files and the second file "Tiger 505 test" has to be compiled in the main folder. Is still a bit chaotic but I will do it again soon, the third mission is in progress. Have fun.