Jump to content
Tomi_099

TIGER H1 ( WWII Panzer )

Recommended Posts

Tiger501st Panzer Battalion , Hungary, 1945

 

Tiger501st.jpg

 

Link: Version 1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m6jhmszjbszx5w3/PzVIH1_501st.dds/file

 

 

Tiger501st_2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

Tiger_H1_WildSau.jpg

 

LINK: VERSION 2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq9vntcj6dceo8p/PzVIH1_WildSau.dds/file

 

 

 

Tiger_H1_WildSau1.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

the photos are very beautiful, I find the first one really on top with the numbers in red over the zimmerit ! 

I didn't know that we could create tank textures ourselves? there are people who must offer them for download?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TIGRE88 said:

 

the photos are very beautiful, I find the first one really on top with the numbers in red over the zimmerit ! 

I didn't know that we could create tank textures ourselves? there are people who must offer them for download?

+1  

Very good work:clapping:

:salute:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ja wunderbar!

 

Danke sehr Tommy, hast dich übertroffen!

 

Echt goil😀

 

Fantastic Tiger skin!

 

Well done and keep them coming.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommi_099 made wallpapers with your super tiger zimmerit skin  :) 

 

 

2019_12_15__9_20_30.jpg

2019_12_16__19_51_41.jpg

2019_12_16__19_53_6.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I see these pics with the FH 18, what is missing in this game is heavy german artillery. The 15cm sFH 18 was like the FH 18 standard artillery gun of the Divisions Artillery. Should be part of the ground troops, like the russian and american heavies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TIGRE88 said:

Tommi_099 made wallpapers with your super tiger zimmerit skin  :) 

 

Nice pictures!   I'm happy that we have the same taste!  :good:

2019_12_15__9_20_30.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

yes I find that an armor covered with contrasting zimmerit gives an incredible effect ... the imperfections of the zimmerit grooves  .. it's like the tank was made of wood and stone on the surface ... it reminds me of the movie saving private ryan :)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, Yogiflight said:

As I see these pics with the FH 18, what is missing in this game is heavy german artillery. The 15cm sFH 18 was like the FH 18 standard artillery gun of the Divisions Artillery. Should be part of the ground troops, like the russian and american heavies.

 

. I also wanted a little more add-ons on the tanks ... you don't have to be so economical ... considering what the Germans have dragged to Russia on the backs of the tanks.
It also makes the tanks more interesting and individual. :russian_ru:

 

So manufacturer end devs... Christmas is just around the corner !!  :blush:

 

 

1A.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

2A.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

3A.JPG

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 12:12 PM, Yogiflight said:

As I see these pics with the FH 18, what is missing in this game is heavy german artillery. The 15cm sFH 18 was like the FH 18 standard artillery gun of the Divisions Artillery. Should be part of the ground troops, like the russian and american heavies.

 

Odd that we don't have it...I have to use Russian ML20's set to "German"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice idea, just remember, as of this posting, this is a simulation of the battle of Kursk. The first 2 photos were of a Tiger and a Panther taken up to a year AFTER the battle. Most of the historical photos of armor used at Kursk are pretty plain, maybe just extra tracks mounted. Not much need for a rolling greenhouse on the Steppes of Russia. Might be neat for the Normandy campaign, though.

 

But, regardless, Awesome skins! 

Edited by manintan2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter. I mean you can run number games all you want, but no wargame or sim has ever matched the likes of Graviteam. 

 

Truth be told, German AFV's actually got worse as the war progressed. And this doesn't take into account the horrid reliability factors associated with the mid-war and even late-war vehicles. The Reich tended to push bigger and bigger things for the sole expose' of Hitler's diatribe, a cunty sense of self-importance and overtly condescending diatribe. The downfall of the German AFV industry wasn't in anyone's flair, but the simple fact that the vehicles were too complex, that they contained many advanced systems, range-finding equipment, compartments, and were difficult to staff.

 

Beyond that however, Germany had lost it's Tank fight long before this. The rare materials much needed to produce these vehicles had long since past or disappeared (NOR). The Reich had since supplemented many metals with far less superior ITM's in an attempt to out-produce the Allies and COMIntern. By 1944 and 1945, tanks and AFV's often rolled off the industrial line where the ballistic armor often cracked just by driving down the street to staging areas.

 

My point here, as always via a fan, is how do you even remotely attempt to do model or simulate these aspects.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tiger 503 Heavy Panzer Battalion

 

 

 

Tiger 231 B.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 A.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 C.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 D.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 E.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 F.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 G.jpg

 

 

Download Link :

Ps;

Many thanks to Det Cord 12B Zimmerit Template which represents a very nice look ! :good:


Normal Map
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vwmyzp8ur8ylz4/pzvih1_b.dds/file

 

Without light reflection ( 16mb )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqyo3ztgmc11ybz/PzVIH1_V1.dds/file

 

 

With light reflection ( 21,3mb )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3eg8l7eyu6obw0e/PzVIH1_V1A.dds/file

 

 

 

 

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomi, You are the man!!!   Thanks for the extraordinary effort you are putting into these skins. They look amazing in the game! All you guys modding these games are doing great stuff!!!!👍

You make a good game GREAT!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Det Cord and Tomi_099 for sharing, this top notch work. WoW!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Boomerang said:

Thank you Det Cord and Tomi_099 for sharing, this top notch work. WoW!

The Story    >  TIGER 231 <

 

 

 

Ryan 16.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, Tomi_099 said:

Tiger 503 Heavy Panzer Battalion

 

 

 

Tiger 231 B.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 A.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 C.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 D.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 E.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 F.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiger 231 G.jpg

 

 

Download Link :

Ps;

Many thanks to Det Cord 12B Zimmerit Template which represents a very nice look ! :good:


Normal Map
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vwmyzp8ur8ylz4/pzvih1_b.dds/file

 

Without light reflection ( 16mb )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqyo3ztgmc11ybz/PzVIH1_V1.dds/file

 

 

With light reflection ( 21,3mb )
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3eg8l7eyu6obw0e/PzVIH1_V1A.dds/file

 

 

 

 

I feel bad for even asking, but any chance you might consider doing a Tiger I/Pz III duo skin from the 502 Heavy Panzer Battalion? The work from the mod community here is amazing. No need to mention all the names with the thanks, you know who you are.  Thanks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 12:45 AM, LachenKrieg said:

I feel bad for even asking, but any chance you might consider doing a Tiger I/Pz III duo skin from the 502 Heavy Panzer Battalion? The work from the mod community here is amazing. No need to mention all the names with the thanks, you know who you are.  Thanks.

Is being worked on ! :gamer:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...