Sign in to follow this  
KPnutskgwanchos

AC Turret mouse Gunsight madness !!

Hi all

Im really sorry to ask but I have searched everywhere to answer my specific question but .... I can move to a turret ok ... I can take control ok ... I can swing the gun around with mouse ok ... BUT .. when I nestle to gun-sight suddenly the whole world just swings around like its drunk ... the mouse responds but its just all over the place and Im not looking down the gun-sight. Tried resetting mapping to all defaults but no change ... happens in all turreted AC .... any help much appreciated  

• Upvote 1

Have you maybe double mapped? It seems like there is an axis (maybe rudder pedals) also bind to the same button or something like this?

I had the exact same problem, but I was able to fix it by deleting a few keybindings. I think you want "Bow Pilot Head Vertically" and "Turn Pilot Head Horizontally" bound to mouse Y/X, and unbind  "Turn Gunner's Head Horizontally" and "Turret, gunsight view: view vertical/horizontal".

Let me know if that doesn't fix it and I'll post my whole current.actions file.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Charon ..... I did mess about with those keybindings ..... I will double check when I get home and see what I have for those  .... appreciate the advice :happy: