On 3/19/2020 at 12:22 AM, FlyNavy_BeeKayVR said:

Thanks again for the latest mission with the General.

I was immediatelly tempted to fly it.

Here is my report:

You are lucky, I will be gone for a couple of days now without access to my flight gear.

So no more reports for the moment. 😪

But I have to sincerely thank you for all the nice short and atmospheric missions you created.

It's the right stuff for me to have a quick relaxing moment every now and then.

lol your youtube title says "drop the general" and I was like "wtf can you parachute him in game?", but continued to watch the video and apparently you need to just "transfer" him to the airfield. 😄

capture the fuel depot ju-52.zip

pick paratroopers in settings for this mission,try drop them so they land near the fuel tanks,so they can hold it so the other ju-52 s and  luffewaffe planes can take the area ,the german panzers are advancing on this area and are not far away,this is a make believe mission,but if the german army had of captured a major fuel depot in the bulge area the outcome could have been so different?

1F13A698-09BA-4122-94A0-92636E5729D2.jpeg

9FE48621-C076-4A8F-BC16-601351DCB607.jpeg

5470565E-28B4-4541-92A6-BA67AD8D8537.jpeg

A2A27C3B-8D0F-4ADE-BD14-AC7725873CC3.jpeg

try get the paratroopers to land near the oil tanks,if they land in the town they will be captured

see second picture you can see the oil tanks the paratroopers need to capture 

• Like 1

try fly this mission right back to base, I put more flak about so your journey home will not be so easy,I have updated my effects pack in the mods section,

first meeting with the gruffburger family.zip

mother gruffburger who has 15 children 14 of them boys,all of which have joined the luftwaffe,six of them are already trained,the rest of her sons are in training,rumour has it mother gruffburger fought on the eastern front

73419995-4D45-4867-AA35-26AEDAFA4582.jpeg

brings me back to the days of playing the first return to castle wolfenstein,the best story lines ever, a bit dated but still my fav game of all time, 

mother helga gruffburger is a elite flyer as well,but she has trouble fitting into a cramped cockpit herself these days, maybe they will convert a plane that she can fit into !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

helgas revenge.zip

in this mission Helga and her son fly in bf110.they are immune from enemy fire and will survive, you will not if you do not keep out of the flak,you will fly in a ju88

the allies will have to find a way to defeat this secret weapon very soon or the germans will win the war,

find out in the future missions if this can be done

Edited by meplanes1969

gruffburger m4.zip

for this mission the war is at 29th sept 1944, the war is going badly for the allies,with mother gruffburgers wonder planes they are turning the tide of the war.

Hermann goering is under house arrest and mother gruffburger and her sons have taken control of the Luftwaffe,will the allies be able to turn the war back into their favour?

stay tuned for more exciting adventures of gruffburgers war

part four helgas bulge.zip

you fly in the last ju-52 as your plane is to carry medical supplies,wait behind the other ju-52s only release your troopers after helga and her other planes have released their paratroopers

stay tuned for more exciting adventures of gruffburgers war

4B92ABCD-B540-41A4-898F-9CFC62B429ED.jpeg

6174132A-3F65-42EF-9D6F-DEFDF962C6A1.jpeg

90D6F5C6-5171-49DC-B850-985C7641D69A.jpeg

756167D7-BC7B-4360-BFD5-4149EFE29018.jpeg

• Like 1

asch y-29 revised.zip

have revised this mission now p-51 have skin moonbeam mcswine,bill whisner,also now the fw190-8 have no bombs and have the in game jg11 skins,take off and defend your airfield from attack ,the hun will come from the sun,bodenplatte mission,with as much realism as I could manage

if you have downloaded this mission before overwrite the old files,do not put them together they may well clash

• Like 1

I've been SO busy doing request skins these last couple of days I feel I should indulge meself in the P-51 mission...

... aaaaannnnnnnd YES!! It's a ripping yarn!! I didn't realise I could rearm and refuel though, otherwise I could've actually succeeded. Shot down 5 of the buggers though before running out of pretty much everything!

@meplanes1969If you find any and want one done (late war Stukas, that is), just shout out mate. The LEAST I could do!

Edited by Raptorattacker

13 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

I've been SO busy doing request skins these last couple of days I feel I should indulge meself in the P-51 mission...

... aaaaannnnnnnd YES!! It's a ripping yarn!! I didn't realise I could rearm and refuel though, otherwise I could've actually succeeded. Shot down 5 of the buggers though before running out of pretty much everything!

@meplanes1969If you find any and want one done (late war Stukas, that is), just shout out mate. The LEAST I could do!

yes I want some kind of late war Stuka to use in my crazy gruffburger campaign,maybe something that would be really retro with the fun element of the campaign.

if you could do this then great

2 hours ago, meplanes1969 said:

some kind of late war Stuka to use in my crazy gruffburger campaign

Right then. Colour? Markings? etc... Thing is, Stukas are pretty much of a muchness in the scheme of it all so maybe custom markings of some description or something? Aged? (I can DO aged, I love it!!). A Staffel letter of G (ID on the fuselage markings) is a must, surely?... I can do pretty much whatever you want but I've SO much on at the moment that my imagination for others' projects is near zero... See below for late-war Stukas, give you some idea of what I'm on about...

Rap

:rolleyes:

305659223_Stuka2.thumb.JPG.e091e3300a56e93bba7f42232e26461d.JPG

403040005_Stuka4.thumb.JPG.c1953f9833719bf406444d4165a15a76.JPG

136223331_Stuka5.thumb.JPG.11fd614c51322eaa22ad91e4aee99883.JPG

Edited by Raptorattacker

Yes it’s sort of parallel universe,what if campaign so yes anything goes,the more weird the better,

I want use this plane in this campaign as I love those big cannons they can use

Of course helga can not fit into a Stuka,her luftwaffe will have to fly.

she can fit into a ju-52 or he-111 or ju-88

it’s just a fun campaign,anything goes ,which is fun.

as you know the secret weapon is that some of the planes have vulnerable turned of so they can not be destroyed,only a few luftwaffe pilots have this power ( some of helgas sons)

I know a lot people do not like this sort of mission pack,but I like it because you can change the rules and anything goes,I really can make up the story as I go along,the only drawback is the limit on the maps I would want to use.

but yes wacky skins would really add some real scope,so I would be over the moon if someone made some

having vulnerable turned off or having unlimited ammo in mission builder,can be good for training missions, did they have some sort of dummy rounds they used for training in ww2 it would certainly be useful,for training rookie pilots in the art of aerial gunnery

It's a great project, I must admit! Keep it up and leave it to me, I SHALL supply a Strange Stuka!!

• Thanks 1

it’s good to have something to do,in these times of stuck at home,I am reading these ace books by Leo Kessler,Stuka squadron hawks of death

FE4E1345-D6B3-43C1-8070-E4ABFF1378D5.jpeg