Sign in to follow this  
meplanes1969

simple bobenplatte mission with the me262

its jan 1st 1945 and you have been given orders too attack enemy airfield .while they are still eating their eggs and bacon,simple mission using mission generator,just for fun hope you enjoy

bodenplatte me262 mission.zip

arm yourself before you fly,I took rockets,this is a quick mission,read the briefing before you fly,it’s just an easy quick mission too show how good the mission generator is for people who do not have it,

F591AC6B-90BA-45EA-9A5A-DC25E4C5F3FD.jpeg

C658688C-2E7F-474B-8334-9CFC934D6E37.jpeg

arm yourself before you fly,I took rockets,this is a quick mission,read the briefing before you fly,it’s just an easy quick mission too show how good the mission generator is for people who do not have it,

just unzip and put into your il2 sturmovik , data folder then put into your missions folder for those who do not know

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I was kinda hoping someone would do a really good Jan 1st bodenplatte mission,

I know missions are a long and painful process to make well,

way out off my grasp and time frame.

i know some are on there way,but I was just fed up waiting so I made my own too share for people who brought bodenplatte and wonder what the hell it was all about.

I have a Y-29 mission started, but I need to finish the Jug campaign before I complete it.

• Thanks 1

part two off this mission I will do later

the 2nd part will have a debrief from the first mission,as I flew this first mission myself I should have a general idea off the outcome.

so the mission should nearly pan out the same for everyone who flys it.

simply put these are from the mission generator so I have a limit on what I can create.

my plan is too do two missions for each plane in the game.

i want to do these in mind for new players who want a quick mission, ( no long flying times who just want to fly every plane in a few different scenarios )

also I want these missions geared for players with lower end machines.

having two missions for each plane and scenario,I can do some research and by having a debrief I can add a bit off a story to each mission.

like QMB with a bit more interest.

these are just for fun, and I can do fairly quick,I will give these a try,the first one is a bit off an experiment too see if it can work,I hope I can give some new players a quick and enjoyable experience

these will give me something to do, and good therapy for watching my local football team😱😭

hence I do know a lot people come in from a long days work,do not have much time ,want to jump into a plane ,bomb something,have a dogfight

so hopefully I can create something a bit more 🧐 

part two is called me262 attack airfield noon attack,unzip thes files and put your missin files into the previos folder bodenplatte me262 mission,so they should work together,please read the debriefing and briefing,one tip do not land back at base the ai crash into trees,just do your bombing or rockets cross your lines and you should get mission success,you can change your airplanes skin and ordance before you start your mission,i like too take rockets with a winter skin

me262 attack airfield noon attack.zip

• Thanks 1

interesting the mission generator picked the airfield Keent to be attacked on jan1st 1945, I think it was mainly used as a dumping ground for c-47s,hundreds parked around the airfield at one time ( a sitting duck for any German planes in the area )

no German planes got near because off overwhelming air power in the area of the allies, I think a few tempests did use the airfield at one time!

also interesting I shot down a parked typhoon in my first mission.

if we ever get c-47s in the game, it could be an interesting scenario,attacking airfield with dozens as sitting ducks

Delighted to have an actual mission with the 262...up to now I've only been using it in QM's. I did notice that it shows up as an enemy plane in one of the new SM's...I won't say which ...heh heh...

Thanks - hope to see more...

one interesting thing on this mission try to fly over the nearby airfield volkel,

looks like it’s already taken a pounding