Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

so all games i try bore me to death is there anything left to play?

i think i ve done nearly evrything playing and now all seems like a boring repetitition

so what is left to play

have i missed any jewel throuout the years?

I've just replayed Age of Wonders (1)

brilliant little game and imho the best of the series ;)

20 hours ago, raaaid said:

i think i ve done nearly evrything playing and now all seems like a boring repetitition

so what is left to play

have i missed any jewel throuout the years?

Play 'Living in the Real World'... it's pretty good!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I saw this movie called The Deer Hunter. They were playing a pretty exciting game...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

Play 'Living in the Real World'... it's pretty good!

Agreed. But the respawn points sometimes suck.

• Haha 2

On 12/9/2019 at 7:09 AM, claw said:

Agreed. But the respawn points sometimes suck.

Try it on Iron Man mode!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:09 AM, Danziger said:

I saw this movie called The Deer Hunter. They were playing a pretty exciting game...

Considering who you're replying to? i really don't see the humour in this comment.

1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

Try it on Iron Man mode!

Is that mode where you've been made redundant from your NHS job due to spending cuts, developed a drug problem and find yourself homeless and living on benefits? Is it set in the UK?

• Like 1

these days im enjoying day of defeat source

i like the fps where you can kill with a single shot of slow recharge, like james bond golden gun :)

what multiplayer fps could i try?

17 hours ago, RhumbaAzul said:

Is that mode where you've been made redundant from your NHS job due to spending cuts, developed a drug problem and find yourself homeless and living on benefits? Is it set in the UK?

EDIT: nevermind, I'll be good.

Edited by RedKestrel
Forum Rules, politics, my bad

When I get bored with the current ones, I just play the ones yet to be released. And when I'm bored with those, I play Games that are yet to be announced. And you would not believe how awesome they run on my yet to be built rig.

Try Senran Kagura Burst Renewal.  I would post some screen shots but I do not want to get banned.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, unreasonable said:

Try Senran Kagura Burst Renewal.  I would post some screen shots but I do not want to get banned.

Ah yes. I recommend Peach Beach Splash.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:23 AM, raaaid said:

what multiplayer fps could i try?

Hell Let Loose is very good!!

Squad based ww2 fps, the maps are dead drop beautiful and the gameplay is fun. I recommend it to everyone! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Hell Let Loose is very good!!

Squad based ww2 fps, the maps are dead drop beautiful and the gameplay is fun. I recommend it to everyone! 

It gave me one of the most memorable moments in my gaming. I was laying down under the hedgerow in Normandy with my trusted K-98K and 4 other squad mates were holding their positions along the road. I was barely seeing the advancing enemy soldiers through the bushes but I kept killing them one by one. After a while I saw that 2 of my squad mates were killed. I was surprised that I was still alive although some enemies managed to get close within tens of meters. They didn't see me. Then Sherman showed up and killed the remaining 2 squad mates. I kept cycling the bolt of my Mauser. Then guys in Sherman realized that there was still an enemy and they started to traverse the alley with their machine gun. At that point I thought that I'm done for but I decided to hold my fire for a few seconds. Then another bunch of soldiers showed up and I opened fire again. At that moment I was curious how far it will all go. I was sure that I won't be able to get out of there alive. Suddenly the Sherman exploded and friendly squad came over. I decided to retreat to a safer position and then the round ended with our victory. I checked my stats and it appeared that I got 11 kills that day which was pretty impressive compared to what I usually got, especially considering it was close combat and I was using bolt action rifle and all those kills happened over a short period of time. But I was more surprised that I got out of it alive. I'm not a frequent player of this game. I think that was 5th or 6th time I played it but almost every time It was a fun experience.

Edited by Arthur-A

On 12/11/2019 at 11:27 PM, RhumbaAzul said:

Considering who you're replying to? i really don't see the humour in this comment.

Considering that it was typed words on a screen with no humor implied, you must have seen some humor in it since you thought I was trying to be humorous.

i was considering purchasing hell let loose but that it has vehicles put me off it so i bought cod wwii

is it any good?

any advice for multiplayer?

edit:

i also got deus ex mankind divided they got a steam sale and the original deus ex for one euro

benches for only naturals oh boy

Edited by raaaid

19 hours ago, raaaid said:

i also got deus ex mankind divided they got a steam sale and the original deus ex for one euro

good boy.

the deer hunter game seems a sure way to make money in the quamtum world

i know the many worlds are real since 2013 ive been playing a variant, i breath underwater and let my mammal reflexes save me or not, i just did

i dont know how dolores oriordan manage, i tried drunk as hell i tried instead of breathing just let the water flow but nothing

i rememebr when i was a kid i read in a cheap magazine how a guy murder his wife then blow his face off and keep hitting his head against the door but he just couldnt die

happy xmas and enjoy santas gift of life for is permanent

oh boy if it was just posible to know if ieven for a moment you exist no more

seems that god has a sense of humour just sadist like the irene villa jokes

Edited by raaaid

Merry Christmas raaaid  but I show these games ! I hope some they will entertain you :

This evening we played Monopoly 

& They ordered for the Christmas tree :

Edited by RAY-EU