Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ATAG_Pattle

TFS 5.0 Alpha testing first screenshot

Recommended Posts

Alpha testing commenced today!

 

Here is our first screenshot from the team.

 

Bf 110C-4/N

 

Cheers,

 

Pattle

TFS Bf 110C4N (2).jpg

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent shot, looks great until you look towards the lower part of the image at where the texture blurs where it is pulled over the 3d on the slope, not so good.;)

 

But yes, overall it is surely coming together.:drinks:

 

I know, alpha you will say, however, these things need to be taken into account when publishing screenies that are supposed to sell the product.:thank_you:

 

 

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.

Edited by Missionbug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waaaw! It will be perfect!!

 

Keep up good work, guys!

 

I am your big fan.

 

One question: Do you already know the price at which you will sell the product? Let me know how much to save😋

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Columbar said:

waaaw! It will be perfect!!

 

Keep up good work, guys!

 

I am your big fan.

 

One question: Do you already know the price at which you will sell the product? Let me know how much to save😋

Hi Columbar, Price has not been set as yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 6:13 PM, II./JG1_Labroisse said:

Really nice.  The detail on the cliffs in the background look photorealistic.

LooL...

 

you should clean your glasses 😂 The game engine ist nearly 13 years old. I would be happy if we didn´t have to fly over pixel mud all the time.

 

@ATAG_Pattle wish you luck with the Alpha and still looking forward to the release.

Edited by Semor76
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 3:14 PM, Semor76 said:

you should clean your glasses 😂 The game engine ist nearly 13 years old. I would be happy if we didn´t have to fly over pixel mud all the time

 

 

How can you make that comment and fix it wishing luck?

Doesn't he like capture? Or is it simply a destructive comment?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 6:14 AM, Semor76 said:

LooL...

 

you should clean your glasses 😂 The game engine ist nearly 13 years old. I would be happy if we didn´t have to fly over pixel mud all the time.

 

@ATAG_Pattle wish you luck with the Alpha and still looking forward to the release.

Game engine is only 13 years old if you count from the first moment original CoD was started in 2006.

 

Actually the game code for Il-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover changed a huge amount from first adoption of  IL-2 1946 code in 2006 till it is published in 2011.

 

Not the same game or engine.

 

And TF 5.0 will change a huge amount from CoD.

 

Original CoD's last patch was in 2012... so that first DX10 version is 7 years old. 

 

CoD-Blitz with DX11 is 2 years,  3 months old... published in December 2017, and there are huge numbers of changes to the code for TF 5.0.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...