Sign in to follow this  
BlueHeron

Why do all BoBP career missions have air start?

Yes there is. In the options menu in the bottom right next to the mission start there is a menu to select runway start. The same menu where you can choose difficulty and career speed. 

I do wish there was a way you could set what the default setting would be, I always forget to enable runway start when I make a new career. 

3 hours ago, migmadmarine said:

I do wish there was a way you could set what the default setting would be, I always forget to enable runway start when I make a new career. 

Same here, I always forget to set runway for career and also mirrors if it is a Spitfire, as you say we should be able to set these things as our default.;)

For any aircraft based game starting on the runway should be the norm, not in the air, you need to start at the beginning and work upwards, not up and work back. :drinks:

I can appreciate certain missions might warrant a air start, other than that everything should start on a runway.

Same with mirrors, if a aircraft was fitted with them then on should be the default, if for fps reasons you feel it better to turn them off then do it that way around, again player should have the option to set which way around as their default not do it when starting a mission or career.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

The same, when you start a new career and want to fly a certain aircraft, you first have to unticle all the other aircrafts, because by default all aircrafts are selected.

There are things, I don't see any logic behind.

• Thanks 1