Sign in to follow this  
E69_geramos109

Question for Devs. Tune for rendering?

Hi there.

At first I am so happy that devs are taking big steps on improving the game on the last updates and I guess that more is going to come.

My question is if you devs are happy for now with the new rendering feature " the expert mode" for spoting planes and not planing tunes soon, or if on the other hand are you planing to improve it more already. And when that will happen more or less. I include as well here the invisible plane bug that is still not solved.

Is causing some problems to some players including me. On the other hand there are others that have not trouble with it and they spot ok. So I am just wondering.

Thanks.

Geramos

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This problem has me completely disinterested with the SIM, the real spoting really stinks, you easily lose a plane and with a large screen, the planes look too small, they seem tiny even if you are at 1000mts, the screen size doesn't really matter.

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2019 at 2:44 PM, [LAS]Wochi said:

This problem has me completely disinterested with the SIM, the real spoting really stinks, you easily lose a plane and with a large screen, the planes look too small, they seem tiny even if you are at 1000mts, the screen size doesn't really matter.

Going back to the topic of contact spoting, I have to refer to my previous messages and say that update 4.06, only shows a resounding improvement, I think that the developers found the way forward to continue improving contact spotting, this was an excellent improvement👍👍 

• Thanks 1

Yes, definitely seeing the planes now both at distance and against the ground.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

15. The aircraft visual image won't suddenly darken when zooming out or at a distance;

This has been the issue for losing planes in medium - low distance in the past. Now they shouldn't 'vanish' against the background scene as they used to.

The spotting system is constantly being improved so I see no need to continue this perpetual complain.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:44 AM, E69_geramos109 said:

I include as well here the invisible plane bug that is still not solved.

While I haven't encountered this issue since it last has been dealt with, very much work has gone into tackling this issue down which is no easy task to do. If it's still present I'm confident it will be looked at closely and dealt with as soon as a solution comes up.

Edit: Was missing the date of the initial post.

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 6./ZG26_5tuka said:

This has been the issue for losing planes in medium - low distance in the past. Now they shouldn't 'vanish' against the background scene as they used to.

Yes I noticed this and it’s a nice fix 👍

I found spotting easier now. The planes shows more clear but in my opinion not further than before. 

yes,here too, big improvement in spotting :good:...very good update..!