Sign in to follow this  
J5_Baeumer

Battle of November

After 29 days the November battle over the Western Front is tied with both Entente and Central having scored 6 wins each.   Which side will win dominance over the trenches this month?   It all comes down to the last day of flying this month, Friday in the FC Flugpark!!

Screenshot_20191128-215533.thumb.png.47cef16a6f0db4dab615722aa283d070.png

Thought there were 30 days in November. My particular battle today is finding trousers that will fit so I can go to work.

Edited by J5_Klugermann

I've not seen missions won on back to back days....whichever side wins the next mission likely wins the month.

9 minutes ago, J5_Klugermann said:

Thought there were 30 days in November.

Edited by J5_Baeumer
win to won; inserted on

58 minutes ago, J5_Klugermann said:

Thought there were 30 days in November. My particular battle today is finding trousers that will fit so I can go to work.

I wouldn't spend too much time on that task as they won't be on for long once you get to work.

• Haha 2

After a day of tremendous effort on both sides, as they try to win the mission map, combatants appear to be locked in a death grip with each other....it'scoming down to the wire....which side willl ultimately prevail through cunning or brilliant strategy?  There are only a handful of potential missions left before the month ends.

8 hours ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Unfortunately 1PL wouldn't be active in strength today evening. Fingers crossed for right side ;)

....possible cunning deception ....using false information to lull the opposite side into being over confident .... or is it the truth?! Will the Entente have fewer reserves to draw upon today allowing the Hun free reign over the trenches to insure their victory?!   Will be interesting to see the final story that the mission reports will tell at the end of the day!

Edited by J5_Baeumer

2 minutes ago, J5_Baeumer said:

....possible cunning deception ....using false information to lull the opposite side into being over confident .... or is it the truth?! Will the Entente have fewer reserves to draw upon today allowing the Hun free reign over the trenches to insure their victory?!   Will be interesting to see the final story that the mission reports will tell at the end of the day!

Unfortunately no, today is that day when we drink and dance - Andrew's Day name  , and not all names are special like this one, tradition...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations to Central side.  S! to Entente who made a late month rally to tie up the month and make it a tough month over the front! 

On a positive note for everyone, flight hours were up 23% over the previous month.  Details in post linked below.

• Like 2