Trying to link BoK on steam

Hi, 

Im trying to figure out how to link Battle of Kuban into my steam profile. Steam say I dont own it. 

My account are already linked, I have BoS and BoM on the platform ( available on Steam and IL-2 website). I can play all three  by launching STEAM. I just want it to say I own it on Steam.

Im starting to lose patience here, any help ? 

thanks. 

Edited by hobotango

Normal thing and an inherent flaw of the system. Steam recognises only titles bough on steam, even though by linked IL2 account you can use all titles as one.

I have only BoS on steam. Steam says, I don`t own BoM, BoK and BoBP because I have purchased license keys in IL2 store.

Steam also says I don`t own any of the Collector Planes I bought in IL2 store. For the same reason it is [hypothetically] possible to double buy a Collector Plane.

Some time ago founders who prepurchased IL2 titles could get product steam keys by request. Probably doesn`t make sence since the linkage.

Edited by Mac_Messer

Ah I see. Alright thanks for the answer. Too bad though, cause I want my money to go towards the devs, but I also want my games on STEAM (write review). 

Its a tough choice, I think I'll wait for games to release on STEAM (thinking about getting BoBP)

Thanks for the answer !

Edited by hobotango