Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Williams

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, especially to my fellow Americans. May you enjoy some football, turkey and some adult beverages. It’s cold in some parts of the country today. Stay warm and hope you don’t have to travel!!

Jason

• Like 9
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 6

America's hat wishes all of our southern (also Alaska) brothers and sisters a happy, safe and relaxing thanksgiving.

Thanks for all the cheep online shopping 🍻

Edited by pfrances

Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans who have strangely choose to have your fall celebrations when it is already winter (says the Canadian) ;)

• Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans.  Have safe travels and enjoy family,  turkey and for those who chose football.:)

Thank you sir and the same from our family to yours! And may everyone be safe in their travels and something to ponder...

When you sit at the table this Thanksgiving and take a slice of turkey, a scoop of sweet potatoes, a piece of pumpkin pie, and a serving of cranberry sauce, remember the families of farmers who toiled the land for your meal.

Over 118 million American families are expected to feast this Thanksgiving. The sweet potatoes on the table most likely came from North Carolina where the Scott family has been farming for six generations.

The pumpkin in your pie was probably grown in the Land of Lincoln – Illinois farms 11,000 acres for pumpkins, the nation’s largest producer.

Your cranberries most likely came from a bog in Wisconsin, where $143 million in cranberries are grown every year.

Finally, your turkey was likely raised in Minnesota, the largest producer of turkeys in the country. In fact, America’s turkey producers are the most productive in the world. Roughly 1,900 family farms raise approximately 198 million turkeys each year.

Just some “food for thought” nyuk, nyuk. Enjoy your day wherever your journeys make take you. Me - I’m keeping my planes in the hangar today and declaring a ceasefire. 

Edited by BornToBattle
  • Like 1

Yes Happy Thanksgiving All! A lot of the US is getting pounded with bad weather yesterday and today. If you or loved ones are travelling be safe!.. 

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving all! 

I am happy to report that I am now more stuffed than the turkey was!! 

My favorite day of the year. Great food, family and of course football! 

Happy Thanksgiving! We are covered in rain here in Southern California.

Happy Thanksgiving. 

Plenty to be thankful for in the community these days 😁

• Upvote 1

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May we continue to grow as a community. 

Happy thanksgiving, I can't wait to eat after my family has been cooking for hours and hours.

Thank-you so much, and same to you and your family and friends as my side, I'm very thankful to GOD to give me beautiful life for enjoying these types of events like Thanksgiving day and I also very thankful to UstradeEnt colthing store who made my day with giving me a best thanksgiving sale offer I really enjoying alot thanks again :)

Edited by HFranco
I want to reffer a store which I was talking about in this topic

Happy thanksgiving guys. Dont you eat too much so you still get the planes in the air😎

Edited by Winger

Happy Thanksgiving to all American members of the community and best wishes to all other nationalities who play this sim. 

8 hours ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Cops don’t get holidays. Only one more, though, and I’m back in the private sector!

Tell me out it. Nor did we when I worked at the copper mine nor as a refueler on the Burlington flight-line. We did get triple time though for being scheduled for working holidays at the mine in Arizona. I remember my first year there the wife and I didn’t get to celebrate Christmas for two days after do to my schedule. Working on the flight-line though on holidays for us was one of the busier times of years of course. That was the best job I ever had.