murkz

I am too large

I have a Quest and use the link but in IL2 Tanks I feel to large for the position of the tanks feel too small. Am I missing something :)

Can we get an answer from a dev on this, the virtual presence in the tanks too large?

LShift + num Enter or num +. Use this in the game.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2019 at 1:03 AM, YoYo said:

LShift + num Enter or num +. Use this in the game.

Mine didn't change the scale of the environment. I could see the values changing on the screen, but I didn't see any change at all. I even tried assigning a different key, in case it was conflicting with another function, but it still did nothing. Any idea what could I be missing?

That's not it ...if ur using wmr.....u have to change the size with the migoto app.....the native ipd adjust is not very good, I wonder if the devs can do something similar to what dcs does with it's ipd.

2 hours ago, -332FG-Buddy said:

That's not it ...if ur using wmr.....u have to change the size with the migoto app.....the native ipd adjust is not very good, I wonder if the devs can do something similar to what dcs does with it's ipd.

They have, you can adjust the ipd in game now. You just have to find out what the keystroke is by default, because I can't remember. It's in settings,,key assignment.

I tried playing with the in-game IPD adjustment and couldn't notice and difference as I slid it up and down. Is there a particular good situation I can setup that helps set this? Parked on the ground? In the air? Next to another plane?