Blitzen

Flying Circus Careers?

has there been any word about when/if Studio777  will be adding the possibility of doing careers with FC? I am currently just starting to use PWCG FC but am finding it a little "clunky" and the flight plans well a bit ...whats the right word...serpentine. I'd really like the developers to come up with something similar to what they have in BoX...Maybe someone knows a bit more than I do at the moment?

( I could say the same thing for wanting something similar in Tank Crew as well)

No career plans have been put forward... However, it was mentioned that a career path may be possible if FC is a success and sells well.

Apart from that nothing.

20 hours ago, Blitzen said:

has there been any word about when/if Studio777  will be adding the possibility of doing careers with FC? ....

No, its a pity for me also.

Simulator without missions and campaign looks very strange :( , I hope still about news of FC2 - new planes and career also (on the same map will be ok for me).

BUT the hope (from SYN_Vander) exists :) see this:

btw.

Maybe 1CGS will do as Christmas gift something for us, fans of FC ;) ?

I’m certainly hoping for something. Guess it all has to do with revenue but I’m definitely a fan of FC and own everything in RoF but find it hard to go back as VR has taken over the old 2D display. I’d really love to see FC get the love it deserves. I’d like to see what flying that old Fokker III would be like in VR. Miss that ol’ blip switch too!

Having a career mode should a given at some point. Hopefully sales are in our favor and this can become reality. I’d actually like to see a career in front of more plane sets really.

Edited by BornToBattle

On 11/27/2019 at 9:05 PM, Trooper117 said:

No career plans have been put forward... However, it was mentioned that a career path may be possible if FC is a success and sells well.

It seems a Catch 22 situation ...

• Upvote 1

I'll choose to be optimistic given the line in the update announcement about the release of FC "We hope to make more Flying Circus volumes in the future and we thank those who have jumped into this new product so far!"

Quoting myself from the quiet PWCG thread:

On 12/3/2019 at 2:46 PM, Picchio said:

A bit off-topic, but I'd like to ask if you guys would recommend FC based on the single-player experience PWCG can offer at the moment. What do you think?

Just started using it and I’d have to say yes at least until or better when the “Official Campaigns with FC begins. Like RoF respect those 2 seaters...they are murder!

@Picchio The answer to your question is a resounding yes. FC has just been released, and I think Pat had about a week to incorporate all the new WWI elements into PWCG. Pat is constantly updating PWCG based on FC updates and improvements, combined with all the user feedback he receives. I enjoyed RoF career mode, but it couldn’t hold a candle to PWCG after it developed over time. Whatever limitations PWCG now has will soon be forgotten history as long as 1C doesn’t completely cut off FC development. I’m sure you will see more and more content and better mission variety in PWCG, just give it a little time. S!