Sign in to follow this  
SAG

Gunner unresponsive?

hello, i've tried getting into tank crew now that the VR has been fixed but i have a problem...

after using the command menu to Attack ground targets at will, my gunner doesn't do anything at all! how am i supposed to get my crew to follow orders from the commanders position??

any help is appreciated as i haven't been able to use tank crew so far.

also, this part of today's dev diary doesn't work for me

"3. Turret aiming in VR is improved (you don't need to physically turn while aiming);"

Edited by SAG
  • Like 1

Been having the same issue as you. All the other commands work, but gunner doesn't respond to fire at will(this isn't about the T34 where the gunner and commander are the same). I saw this post, but not sure if it's still relevant: 

• Thanks 1

I didn't even know you could have the crew fire weapons in Tank Crew. No honestly, not joking around here - I thought the crew members were just window dressing 😮

• Haha 1

Did some more testing and it is dependent on the mission. Some missions the gunner will fire, and others, including quick battle, will not.

SAG, are you saying that you have to physically turn while aiming? On my end, I don't have to while aiming down the sight, but when I come out I will not rotate with the basket.

Imagine if they improved it to where you could just press your face up to the sight and you were there...

14 hours ago, TheWarsimmer said:

Did some more testing and it is dependent on the mission. Some missions the gunner will fire, and others, including quick battle, will not.

SAG, are you saying that you have to physically turn while aiming? On my end, I don't have to while aiming down the sight, but when I come out I will not rotate with the basket.

Imagine if they improved it to where you could just press your face up to the sight and you were there...

It works on the sight but not while '''not aiming'', this includes the commander position. why did they not apply the same fix for the other positions and the ''not aiming'' stances? IDK it feels like a half measure to me.

I  would love to just move my head into the scope and be able to aim, just like with iron sights on the planes.