Sign in to follow this  
Pict

Just noticed the new artwork

I just noticed that the main page here has been updated with beautiful new artworks. Really well done and worth a good look if you haven't already seen them.

• Upvote 3

Yep but where is Manchuria, Korea or Midway? ;)

Edited by YoYo
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Yep but where is Manchuria, Korea or Midway? ;)

If you can locate Australia on the globe, this little map will help you find the rest, plus a few other gems ;) 

PTO.jpg

Edited by Pict
Spelling, tweaking etc.
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 12:32 AM, Pict said:

I just noticed that the main page here has been updated with beautiful new artworks. Really well done and worth a good look if you haven't already seen them.

Glad you noticed. The website will continue to be improved and tweaked over time.

Jason

Just now, Jason_Williams said:

Glad you noticed. The website will continue to be improved and tweaked over time.

Jason

I think it looks great! The only thing that I would say is to maybe slow down the switching, it makes it hard to see all the details in a short time. It's good to see all the various chapters getting some love.

• Upvote 1

Yes the new tittle images look very polished, and dare I say it balanced. Yet what I like most about the new tittle images is that the ones with Luftwaffe aircraft pictured do not sport the Faux Hakenkreuz and instead just have no insignia at all on the rudders, this is a trend I'd dearly like to see translated into the simulation one day as standard.

• Upvote 1

Is there somewhere to d/l high-res versions of some of this artwork from the game?  Or somewhere in the game files?  Love to add it to my Wallpaper collection.