Jason_Williams

Autumn Sale Launched! Up to 75% OFF! Nov. 26th - Dec. 3rd 2019

I have to say, for those getting started in the sim...

grab grab grab... it just keeps getting better!

How long is Hurricane, Yak-9 and Yak-9T available for pre-order please, I didnt notice anouncement about pre-order. Will 25% discount of these continue till their release, or will end on 3rd decemeber as other discounts? Thanks...

3 minutes ago, Alexmarine28 said:

Read below....

😬 ya I got too excited...   but that would bring a lot of mission variants if they could include all three!!!

@BlackSix with the coming of the Yak-9 and 9T have you already looked on how to integrate them in the BoK career? The Yak-9 are historically correct but the 9T will be added like the FN in a non-historical way but how the La-F5N was implemented it blocks the possibility of flying with the units they were added in in an historical way. It will be possible to add the 9T in a fictional outfit or a separate one as to not tampering with historical correct units? 

• Upvote 1

So reading around, I think I can gift a battle to someone who owns IL2 on steam?

I´m not sure, can anyone second this?

12 minutes ago, Alexmarine28 said:

@BlackSix with the coming of the Yak-9 and 9T have you already looked on how to integrate them in the BoK career? The Yak-9 are historically correct but the 9T will be added like the FN in a non-historical way but how the La-F5N was implemented it blocks the possibility of flying with the units they were added in in an historical way. It will be possible to add the 9T in a fictional outfit or a separate one as to not tampering with historical correct units? 

I have not yet started this work but if you don’t like what we did with La-5FN, then we can add a separate regiment in which Yak-9T passed front-line tests on the Central or Bryansk fronts from July 5 and the basing of this regiment will simply repeat the basing of one of the historical BOK regiments.

• Thanks 3

Nice new artwork on the store I see. That's definately a winner.

Dora-9 and Lightning collector planes to become collector planes when the discount ends on the 17th of December?

I get paid on Wednesday... have the kites already in my cart waiting...

its between this and the star citizen anniversary sale... I think il2 won no contest :)

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BlackSix said:

I have not yet started this work but if you don’t like what we did with La-5FN, then we can add a separate regiment in which Yak-9T passed front-line tests on the Central or Bryansk fronts from July 5 and the basing of this regiment will simply repeat the basing of one of the historical BOK regiments.

That would be the perfect way as to implement them without touching the historical units. :salute:

Would not mind seeing the LaGG-3/La-5FN unit too receiving the same treatment in the future :rolleyes:

Edited by Alexmarine28
  • Upvote 1

It's nice that they did not raise the base price for new planes (as for the Spitfire campaign).:good:

1 minute ago, FoxbatRU said:

It's nice that they did not raise the base price for new planes (as for the Spitfire campaign).:good:

The Spitfire campaign has more missions than the others, that’s why it costs more.

12 minutes ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

The Spitfire campaign has more missions than the others, that’s why it costs more.

Yes, it has more missions than the others. I won't do such things with my campaigns in the future as it's very difficult for one person.

25 minutes ago, Alexmarine28 said:

That would be the perfect way as to implement them without touching the historical units. :salute:

Would not mind seeing the LaGG-3/La-5FN unit too receiving the same treatment in the future :rolleyes:

This made some sense. When all La-5 regiments left the Kuban in July 1943 there remained one La-5 squadron and we don’t know which regiment it belonged to. It is clear that these were not La-5FNs, but still ...

45 minutes ago, BlackSix said:

When all La-5 regiments left the Kuban in July 1943 there remained one La-5 squadron and we don’t know which regiment it belonged to. It is clear that these were not La-5FNs, but still ...

Maybe was a detached squadron from a La-5 regiment?

One of the things I don't like is that the career system is more geared to squadron strenght units that do not fit the German Gruppe/Soviet Regiment, especially when those have single squadrons with different planes (see the mixed I-16/MiG-3 or the P-40/P-39 units)...

Edited by Alexmarine28

Bought them all. Finally the much missed Hurricane. Now please keep working on the AI intelligence. It is still rather dumb, but it seems to be changing some for the positive. 'YOU CAN DO IT! Give us a worthy AI please. TY.

S!Blade<><

I find it really strange the announcement that the new collector planes are available for purchase has been pretty much omitted in this post 

Will that be part of a larger announcement today with other details related to the morse code?

I've bought all 3 new collector planes, even if I probably won't fly neither of the Yaks.

Having Yak9s sold separately wasn't that nice though. Selling them separately must be a big turnoff for most of the potential customers.

Edited by adonys

Thank you very much for releasing pre-order for the new aircraft, really appreciated.:cool:

Looking forward to seeing all three in game, especially the Hurricane, never can have too many of them, build them all I say.:drinks:

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, adonys said:

I've bought all 3 new collector planes, even if I probably won't fly neither of the Yaks.

Having Yak9s sold separately wasn't that nice though. Selling them separately must be a big turnoff for most of the potential customers.

I expected them to be separatly, they are similar to 109f2 and f4 or g2 and g4 or even 190a3 and a5 we have separatly in game, maybe even more differant then thouse when you look at moved cockpit. Would be nice to see what modifications they will have.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Will that be part of a larger announcement today with other details related to the morse code?

Thomas Morse scout confirmed.  

image.jpeg.bad238c27ad40f74c1a73f55edfe4b4a.jpeg

• Haha 2