bycomet

Hope to experience aircraft carrier take-off and landing

3 hours ago, bycomet said:

in the expectable future

I know we all fear the apocalypse is around the corner, but I expect that the future will indeed happen. :)

1 hour ago, cardboard_killer said:

I know we all fear the apocalypse is around the corner, but I expect that the future will indeed happen. :)

At some point the sun will expand to consume the earth.  At some point carrier landings will be a part of a PTO release.   Anybody's guess as to which happens first.  Only some number of billions of years left so the dev team had better get on it if they want to win the race.

• Haha 6

PTO was announced 2 years ago but was delayed and they went with Bodenplatte till they translate japanesse manuals, so soon (i hope) we'll find out is it delayed again.

We all wait for announcement of what next expansion will be!

Aircraft carriers, we have not got air launched torpedoes yet and they were supposed to come with Kuban, the boats we have do not have any crew members,  do not hold your breathe waiting for aircraft carriers.:lol:

We are all eagerly anticipating the next theater, will it have flat tops or not, only Jason knows and he is not telling.;)

That sun is certainly expanding, will we live to see the next theater?

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug

I miss the old chaos of carrier play... it was very challenging. carriers would also help stop people taking off cross runway or from taxiways. :)

..... or will it ?  People find a way around everything...

• Upvote 1

Learning curve will be high.. yes.  I just hope it isn’t dumbed down some how from people complaining that it’s difficult...

a training campaign for this would be great...  get your carrier certification... or you get locked out of carrier ops on servers :)   

Air Marshal will definitely play major role in this.. and I hope voip and comms between players on server is implemented

• Upvote 4