Sign in to follow this  
CB77Don246

The old AI

Just had one hell of a battle in FC QM and the ai are much better now none flew round and round, I set the ai skill up as random. Lets have more WW1 stuff.

• Upvote 2

I'm finding the enemy AI much better now too.  It would be nice in the future if the Ace AI were to stick to you more tenaciously and perhaps try to turn a defensive manoeuvre into a pursuing one (I'm finding in a 4vs8 QMB I tend to destroy 5-7 enemy with ease).  But apart from that I think it is a very big step forward. 

Totally agree.  

Do a QM solo against four fighters and four FB's.  I was amazed by the tactics and teamwork they displayed.  The individuals aren't quite as focused as a  human but get enough bots together and you have a real fight on your hands.  

I actually complained online a while ago that the bots never do a Split S or an Immelmann.  Now, I know I've seen lots of Splits and think I've seen Immelmann's but not totally sure without checking the FR.  But their aerobatics are very good.  They will use ruses and fake you out, too.  Plus, they can really jink.  Frustratingly well, at times.

And those bot tailgunners are good; better than I am in the back seat.

I think the Devs knocked it out of the park. 

Edited by Todt_Von_Oben