SharpeXB

[RESOLVED] Reflections Vanishing with Aircraft Size

RESOLVED Thank You!

Reflections disappearing and reappearing with the size of the aircraft.

Game version: 4.001c

Nvidia driver 441.20

Nvidia CP settings: default

Game graphic settings attached

Alternate Visibility: Off

Mods Off Mode

Single player Career Mode gameplay, Rhineland Map

Track files here: https://www.dropbox.com/preview/IL-2 GB Files/ReflectionBug.2019-11-17.zip?role=personal

2019_11_17__20_14_9.jpg

NCP1.JPG

NCP2.JPG

Edited by SharpeXB
Issue Resolved

This one is interesting. It starts with the Bristol disappearing from a very close distance. At 0:10 you can see that not even with half zoom (perhaps more) the Bristol is visible. But from 0:22 onwards the contrast / reflection bug is clear. I have seen it before, but I could not record a track until now. The plane just blips white in and off of existence, blending with the mist. It is best viewed at 1440p for me.

• Thanks 1

Sorry, posted on the wrong thread (I clicked on your link on the other thread and made a mistake). Moderation can delete it, although it appears to be the same bug (the reflection disappearing depending on the zoom level).

Regards,

It is a shame that developers do not take the importance of this error, and I do not find an answer and I do not think it is so difficult to fix it. I lost the sim interest in recent months for this problem, having a 40 "4k screen and very low latency, having to lower the resolution to see something, I need to grab a magnifying glass to see if a pixel moves, in my opinion 😪

On 12/5/2019 at 3:26 PM, [LAS]Wochi said:

It is a shame that developers do not take the importance of this error, and I do not find an answer and I do not think it is so difficult to fix it. I lost the sim interest in recent months for this problem, having a 40 "4k screen and very low latency, having to lower the resolution to see something, I need to grab a magnifying glass to see if a pixel moves, in my opinion 😪

Going back to the topic of contact spoting, I have to refer to my previous messages and say that update 4.06, only shows a resounding improvement, I think that the developers found the way forward to continue improving contact spotting, this was an excellent improvement👍👍

This bug seems to have been resolved in 4.006

49 minutes ago, SharpeXB said:

This bug seems to have been resolved in 4.006

Right on!

1 minute ago, JG51_Beazil said:

Right on!

I can still see a change in the LOD or skin but at least it becomes brighter and easier to see instead of darker

I hadn't taken the time to look myself as I was too busy gawking at the new visuals.  Thanks for passing the info along!