No_85_Gramps

No kill credit for US GMC truck or M16

Brief description: Not getting credit for kills when destroying the GMC truck or the M16 Halftrack
Detailed description, conditions: In both an MP and QMB missions on the Rhineland map I have destroyed both the GMC and M16 vehicles but at mission end I do not receive credit for the kill. The Willys jeep works fine.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): See screen shot showing destroyed vehicles and bridge. Got credit for the bridge but not the vehicles.
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win10 and GTX1070ti.2019_11_10__0_9_8.thumb.jpg.9ce8a3df9db798214d92ff5051505d86.jpg

• Upvote 1

This error also occurs in the Rhineland campaign. Not all but many ground kills are not counted on all parties. Very annoying!

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, PaulPaulaner said:

Still after update 4.002 most of allied ground target kills do not count/are not registered. Bodenplatte career.

Same here.

In a test setup (MP dogfight):

BOP:

No count nor a "kill confirmation"  for:  M1a1gun, M1a1gun-aa, M2MG, M2MGAA and M16.(M16 fixed in4.004)

The other units (GMC-cckw, GMC-cckw-fuel, M4a2, M4a3, M5gun, and Willy) are working fine. 

FCV1: 

French 75, French 75_cart1 and French 75_cart2 are indestructale (so also no points ;) )

The other FC units seems to be OK (destructible and points/notification)

(All (old and new) destroyed searchlights do give a kill confirmation but no score, but I guess thats on purpose)  

Edited by CorvusX
  • Upvote 1

On 11/29/2019 at 10:02 PM, CorvusX said:

No count nor a "kill confirmation"  for:  M1a1gun, M1a1gun-aa, M2MG, M2MGAA and M16.
The other units (GMC-cckw, GMC-cckw-fuel, M4a2, M4a3, M5gun, and Willy) are working fine. 
FCV1: 
French 75, French 75_cart1 and French 75_cart2 are indestructable (so also no points ;) )

The other FC units seems to be OK (destructible and points/notification)
(All (old and new) destroyed searchlights do give a kill confirmation but no score, but I guess thats on purpose)  

Still no fix after 4.003

• Upvote 1

Still no fix in 4.04 (only for M16 ).

Still remaining:

BoBP:

No count nor a "kill confirmation"  for:  M1a1gun, M1a1gun-aa, M2MG and M2MGAA.
The other units (M16, GMC-cckw, GMC-cckw-fuel, M4a2, M4a3, M5gun, and Willy) are working fine. 

FC: 
French 75, French 75_cart1 and French 75_cart2 are indestructible  (so also no score)

All (old and new) destroyed searchlights do give a kill confirmation but no score, but I guess thats on purpose? 

Edited by CorvusX