Rowddy

pilot carreer in singleplayer

Was wondering how a pilotcareer in single player works.. i mean if i start a career on day 1 of the timeline of battle of Stalingrad does the pilot career go all the way up to Kuban now? and if so can you choose another airplane after completing all the missions for a map? 

for example if you start in a russian PE-2 bomber in stalingrad can you progress without starting a new career to an A20B in the kuban campaign> same goes for let's say german fighters alle the way to bodenplatte.

7 minutes ago, Rowddy said:

Was wondering how a pilotcareer in single player works.. i mean if i start a career on day 1 of the timeline of battle of Stalingrad does the pilot career go all the way up to Kuban now? and if so can you choose another airplane after completing all the missions for a map? 

for example if you start in a russian PE-2 bomber in stalingrad can you progress without starting a new career to an A20B in the kuban campaign> same goes for let's say german fighters alle the way to bodenplatte.

Yep it works that way. I guess you can even carry over your eastfront character to continue his career on the westfront with BoBP now. However I already had multiple cases where I started the career in Battle of Moscow and finished it with the end of Battle of Kuban.

ooh that's awsome txs for your swift reply :)

A bit off topic but does anyone know if a career can start in the P51?  Seems all

the available US squadrons are flying 47’s or 38’s. 

Just now, TheSNAFU said:

A bit off topic but does anyone know if a career can start in the P51?  Seems all

the available US squadrons are flying 47’s or 38’s. 

P-51 aren't availible in the continent till late 44'