Sign in to follow this  
beresford

New command system

So I open a quick mission with a T34, go to the driver view and press 'A' and then go to the commander view and investigate the Tilde menus. My commander issues the commands and nothing happens. Should there be some indication after pressing 'A' that Auto mode has been entered? I've got a feeling that issuing commands via the Tilde menu is going to be too slow anyway. By the time you've gone through all that, you're dead. How about something like 'Click once to move at half-speed, double-click to move at full speed? I also wonder how well you are going to be able to click on destinations or targets when you are buttoned up.

Edited by beresford

43 minutes ago, LLv24_Sukka24 said:

You need to have autopilot enabled in realism settings.

.... and assign a key to it. Thanks. I had autopilot disabled because it is always annoying when you try to go Shift A for level flight and the combat autopilot engages instead.

Commander system is much too slow. After typing the leader comannds and then the crew reacts. It takes much too long.

• Upvote 1

The gunner is very accurate though, and he identifies the target for you. Will be interesting to see if he refuses to fire at friendlies. It took me a minute to twig that AI gunner doesn't work with the T34 because you ARE the gunner. Perhaps the relevant Tilde menu keys should be greyed out. 

when you press A in a driver and switch to commander, pressing commands menu do not show mouse cursor to select tanks and location to move.

What amI doing wrong?

20 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

when you press A in a driver and switch to commander, pressing commands menu do not show mouse cursor to select tanks and location to move.

What amI doing wrong?

I have exactly the same, I aim with virtual middle of my screen.

I suspect this cursor being UI element does not display for our game difficulty settings. I have only Autopilot checked and the rest settings unchecked.

The hud also does not show current type of shell and quantity for me as well.

• Upvote 1

Someone ( Guy72230) in french forum C6 tried Tank Crew with Voice Attack and it works! Only in tank commander position .

Now it is needed the listing of all orders existing to make a profil to seed