Hi , l have a Reverb and here are my setttings ..... maybe you Can use Them or have another very good fif' for make the hole stoff working together ....smooooth 😁

You can see my pic - the x1 are the memory op 1000 , in start op my gamma is 0,7 , in nvidia settings full power and ss ( as remember ) game 100 as and app 144 

And now after the new version 4' it's all running better .... My FPS are around 40 to 60 in MP ( as I read one place - don't take care about the numbers but the game ) and when many plane,  still small ' bothers' but overall I'm a happy man 😁

In the game of GB 🤔😉

But ..... And .....maybe .....you have a little fif' to the game ??????

E1FD079A-F47A-4A4D-A36E-47B77B6920F2.jpeg

BE03D653-9378-4A54-BFDD-DBB628CF0B04.jpeg

94A88478-5D0C-4BD6-9A20-58B57DDCCF78.jpeg

17 minutes ago, SCG_Fenris_Wolf said:

Hey hey,

that's cool! Just one question, I thought nvidia's image sharpening does not work for VR?

Based on my experience trying it in a couple of sims, I do not believe it does.

Well .... I donno .... Sometimes i just do something, read  little about it and the change with Nvidia sharpen was around same time as the update to 4'  ....so ...🤔

Just some comments:

i5-9800K doesn´t exist. Do refer to i5-9600K?

Target FPS to 80??  Why?

AAx4 in the Reverb? really needed?  try just AAx2

Do you run "WMR for SteamVR" or "WMR for SteamVR Beta". Depending on that your effective SS144%  will be very very different.

You run that at Ultra and Clouds at Extreme?  That is too much for VR I think, but I still have not tested version 4.  Try High settings and no clouds. You will be then at 90fps.

Chilliwili...... Well .....

Im a small man 171 cm and 73 kg so ..... Try to - in something - be bigger ... But I shall change my profile to 9600 🥴😉

Target  FPS .... hmmm well , I think higher FPS are better than low 

I have the steam beta ..... And I will try the other things you write 

I know the common things about the pc , but I have only played pc games for a year or 2 - English not my language - so I don't know all about the diff settings and what they do in the game ..... So m very grateful when ppl try to help and explain 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SCG_motoadve said:

Is it possible to edit some file and do 3AA instead of 2AA or 4AA?

AA is always in 2^x, so unfortunately not possible

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, H_Steinbaur-VR said:

Target  FPS .... hmmm well , I think higher FPS are better than low 

I have the steam beta ..... And I will try the other things you write 

Well, 171cm is not a small man, perhaps in Denmark but not around the world...  😉

Target FPS is something which is disabled in VR. I think it is active in the screenshoot because you un-checked VR mode just to take the picture in the monitor, but in VR is disabled.

Regarding Steam, there are several app which refers to steam and we should clarify:

STEAM:  This is an app (web or installed in PC) which handle andcommercializee thousands of games (VR and non-VR). It is the biggest game platform on earth. IL-2 is there as well, but IL-2 can be also acquired directly in the IL-2 webpage.

STEAM VR: This is an Steam app which is required to run steam VR games or games which are implemented with "OpenVR standard" like IL-2 in VR. One exception is Rift/RiftS which can use OpenComposite to bypass the need of SteamVR. Apart from Rift/Rift-S all other  headsets need SteamVR. There is two version, SteamVR and SteamVR Beta. Usually the Beta incorporates new features which are later incorporated in the non-beta. Recently SteamVR 1.8 incorporated many features and corrected issues.

WMR for STEAMVR: This is an Steam app which is required to run WMR devices with SteamVR. Here there are also the Beta and the non-beta. This is the one I was referring in my previous post and all Reverb users should really put attention here since the SteamVR SS that you apply depends dramatically on the real SS applied.

For example SS=188% in the non-beta is equivalent to SS=76% in the beta!!

Look this table:

Untitled.png.2a09b339b96e659610a834594c9bb449.png

Chilliwili 

I have tried the other thing you wrote , the AA2 And so ... Maybe I can go lower with the clouds , but I like to have the eyecandy too - I tried it in Berloga and Finish Virtual and it was fine - not FPS at 90 but higher and maybe more easy to spot ....🤔

And about the target Fps .... Well , I read and try do something for make the hole stof better ( buy flowers to my Girlfriend FX 🥴😁

If the sharpen in Nvidia have 'no deal' ... Then I maybe shall have it in game ? 

I try to find the perfect point eyecandy/ easy spot 

I have seen you map about the ss and understand there's a difference in official/beta But I can't figure out the best % for video and app 

And ...and ....I have done something , so I don't have the motion something, ppl write about .... But maybe I don't need it 🤔

Or .... Maybe ....in the end  ..... I shall just rehurse and be a better pilot 😵😁

803A03C6-37D4-43FD-9E3A-A37B5E37A840.jpeg

7D115077-1044-4C4A-B45F-1883734754AE.jpeg

C876FE17-8A26-4FFB-983F-C35E6D7CB133.jpeg