9./JG54_GERMANWOLF

catch the thief!

SO, instead of covering your teammate attack you decided to shoulder shoot and call him a thief? Lol. Seems like you got the roles the wrong way here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

SO, instead of covering your teammate attack you decided to shoulder shoot and call him a thief? Lol. Seems like you got the roles the wrong way here.

and you are superman

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

At least he didn’t shoot up his teammate this time. He did that to one of the guys I fly with, though. Twice. In the same sortie.

Well, it was the same sortie for me. Not for the guy I was flying with, for obvious reasons.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

At least he didn’t shoot up his teammate this time. He did that to one of the guys I fly with, though. Twice. In the same sortie.

Well, it was the same sortie for me. Not for the guy I was flying with, for obvious reasons.

if it passes in front of me, bad luck dies!

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

I don't wanna have him in my Team.

54 minutes ago, 9./JG54_GERMANWOLF said:

If you pass the Server, intelligence dies!

• Upvote 2

On 11/8/2019 at 6:07 AM, 9./JG54_GERMANWOLF said:

Are you seriously claiming he stole your kill???? You both were on his six, you fired some nice shots, and pulled away. And the other guy finished him off. LIKE IT SHOULD BE! You both did a good job. It's not like he pulled out in front for a snap shot out of nowhere. Seems all you care about is personal stats..... ww2 aviation sims are all about teamwork and celebrating the brave pilots that flew then.... smh

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 9./JG54_GERMANWOLF said:

I'm going to take this that you are a bit pissed about getting jumped on in the comments and you're giving some of it back.  

Seriously this is what I see in the video:

Low level chases on a plane that doesn't see you are always exciting.  

Your low level flying and ability to use the terrain to gain extra energy was good.  

Your gunnery once you where taking aim and shooting was good. 

But here's the bad:  

Though your shot was clear enough,  the lead 109 could have popped up into your fire and you would have had a team kill.  It would have been your fault too.  Yes, you were more straight onto the enemy's 6o'c and the lead 109 was to the left.  The lead 109 was starting to "slip" into position to right as you started shooting.  The bullets went right over his head. If you had fully out-raced the other 109 or at least were side-by-side it would have been different. 

That, and you never once checked 6o'c.  

I'm not meaning to be thought of as a dick for saying this to you GW.  It's just that maybe you, and others wanting to be better sim combat pilots, might want to take some time to think about these points.  

Edited by Mobile_BBQ
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1