Sign in to follow this  
NN_Voltigeur

Here is a Mod that deserves more attention!

Love the P-47 sounds..........  already like the sounds for the Lightning in game but these are good too.  The Mustang is still off in this game.  Sounds nothing like the Mustang I see flying around here once in awhile.  I remember going to Nellis Air Force Base awhile back and hearing six Mustangs doing a simulated air race and it was amazing, it vibrated your bones they were so close.  There is no other sound like a Packard Merlin at full throttle............. especially six of them at once close range.........  I like the gun sounds too, too bad we can't use mods online.

Cheers

Hoss

Agree: The P-47 sounds are excellent. Any plans to make the mod/sounds available?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, YouBet said:

Agree: The P-47 sounds are excellent. Any plans to make the mod/sounds available?

Thanks.

I highly doubt that:

• Like 1

Ah, my mistake.

Just thought they sounded cool -- didn't want to cause a fuss.

I wouldn't hold my breath. He's had sound mods since like 2014. It's just his personal stuff. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah great sounds but super weird dude as we'd say... I don't think he's gonna release his work. Here or anywhere else. Would be great if he did and appreciated but yeah prob not gonna happen.

"Here is a video that deserves more attention". You cannot get the sounds, so this is just watching a video and salivating.

He did a great job but if he really wants to keep it private then why even bother posting it on youtube? He wants to share his work but at the same time he doesn't, so... 

Edited by Jade_Monkey
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

but if he really wants to keep it private then why even bother posting it on youtube?

Some folks have some kind of personal disorder. The frequency of this occurence is higher on youtube than somewhere else...

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

He did a great job but if he really wants to keep it private then why even bother posting it on youtube? He wants to share his work but at the same time he doesn't, so... 

It's called attention seeking.

I see a video by someone that DOESNT deserve attention and continue on ......

Look at my unicorn Rainbow-unicorn-mask_900x.png?v=15536333

You guys can't have but it's so cool! It's shame.

Edited by LF_Gallahad
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Tiger dude, your sounds are quite nice so please make them available.  Many here really appreciate your work and I am one of them. Never too late to do the right thing and put an end to this ongoing silliness. 

Thanks!