Han

Game version 4.001 discussion: Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus Officially Released! Tank Crew Campaigns released!

Just now, IckyATLAS said:

Be patient, like a good wine you need time in the cellar to improve and become exquisite. From time to time you try one bottle to see what is its maturity stage. We are just at 6 year, which is still young for a good Bordeaux. Give it another six years and it will start to become just ready to taste.  🙂

As long the wine had good quality control when he was bottled! You can wait as long you want even forever and when you open the wine after years it will leave a bad taste that this wine had already this taste on arrival because you denied the truth...........

There was a time where this kind of quality control was unacceptable but nowadays you hear that's normal even fine or I am happy with the yellow glow stains on my very expensive High End TVs or PC Monitor..................................

Take a look at this what the smart Turret Gunners do to shoot you down. And take a very deep closer look where their gun move. I can show you this kind behaviour on other planes but then I do their homework and can't play my campaigns and other games.

???Collison model modelled???

20191123103056_1.thumb.jpg.b56acd0ad3c6b1d67bed158462d0d41b.jpg20191123102951_1.thumb.jpg.c0fcd3c3b10e6d01eb55a8006c18e9c0.jpg20191123102924_1.thumb.jpg.ab9099a4f5d38f6e1802d6e69aec8657.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Livai said:

There was a time where this kind of quality control was unacceptable but nowadays you hear that's normal even fine

Exactly - nowadays everybody is happy with the quality standards. Bugs and glitches don't count much as long as you deliver content.

Bugs and glitches are postponed and very often left for the modders as we can see with IL2 1946 and CLOD. Sad!

• Upvote 2

Ever since the update ship AA gunners no longer work in the battle of kuban. it seems like ground AA is not as effective anymore either. Please help i really miss getting shot at while bombing ships 

Bodenplatte career: Last time it's being dragged out of the sick bay and strapped into a plane with the along with the corpse of my flight lead and no3. I think i know the reason why: The RAF actually conducts a dark ritual to bring back the dead.

Pic: How every Spitfire pilot in the theatre conducts the ritual

unknown-28.png

Edited by YuriAzrel
  • Haha 1

Wow, just got back into IL-2 from a few weeks break.

Bodenplatte in VR is amazing and gorgeous, performance in my Rift S is superb on highest settings, nice!

However this new physiology or whatever it is called, wow that very high pitched squeal in my ears ( I use earbuds) is deafening... still ringing in my ears.

Also having trouble maneuvering in my Spit MK IX against ai pilots that apparently are more resistant to that feature than I...

On 11/24/2019 at 2:00 PM, Stummyhurt said:

Ever since the update ship AA gunners no longer work in the battle of kuban. it seems like ground AA is not as effective anymore either. Please help i really miss getting shot at while bombing ships 

In another thread I think BlackSix said a fix was coming for this issue in the next patch soon.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dburne said:

Also having trouble maneuvering in my Spit MK IX against ai pilots that apparently are more resistant to that feature than I...

It might have to do with the fact, that the more you are turning the sooner you get into trouble with blackouts. So if you were turning allready with another AI and the next AI wasn't hard turning before, he is able to fly harder turns than you. The problem with that is, AI don't fly hard turns, when they are chased by enemy AI, only very smart turns. AI usually flys only hard turns, when it is chased by the player, so they allways can turn harder than you, when dogfighting with you.

14 minutes ago, Yogiflight said:

It might have to do with the fact, that the more you are turning the sooner you get into trouble with blackouts. So if you were turning allready with another AI and the next AI wasn't hard turning before, he is able to fly harder turns than you. The problem with that is, AI don't fly hard turns, when they are chased by enemy AI, only very smart turns. AI usually flys only hard turns, when it is chased by the player, so they allways can turn harder than you, when dogfighting with you.

Well makes sense thanks.

Any way to disable this feature? Just flew another mission and not sure I can handle this in my ears... I think they are going to be ringing all night now.

I was just trying to turn with a 190.  Not that steep a turn either.

Edited by dburne

4 hours ago, dburne said:

Well makes sense thanks.

Any way to disable this feature? Just flew another mission and not sure I can handle this in my ears... I think they are going to be ringing all night now.

I was just trying to turn with a 190.  Not that steep a turn either.

Custom settings, simple physiology.

7 hours ago, LLv24_Zami said:

Custom settings, simple physiology.

Awesome, thanks!

2 minutes ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

Unpinned....it's getting close!

Lol just coming here to post that.

Come on PTO!!!!!!

19 hours ago, YuriAzrel said:

Bodenplatte career: Last time it's being dragged out of the sick bay and strapped into a plane with the along with the corpse of my flight lead and no3. I think i know the reason why: The RAF actually conducts a dark ritual to bring back the dead.

Pic: How every Spitfire pilot in the theatre conducts the ritual

Spoiler

unknown-28.png

Nice and here you have mine 😎

Pic: Here is how my pilot conducts the ritual

20191126013626_1.thumb.jpg.db53347f9d27d371d7e10b326fe605ee.jpg

Edited by Livai
  • Haha 1

Not sure if this has been answered, and I'm really hoping this will be added soon; 

Will BoBP be adding individual missions?

I'm referring to on the main screen when you click on "Missions"

In my game there is a folder for "Battle of Stalingrad Scenarios," "Battle of Moscow Scenarios," and "Battle of Kuban Scenarios,", so I was expecting to see a new folder titled "Battle of Bodenplatte Scenarios"

While I usually play MP, some of the most fun I've had in SP is on some of those individual missions.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:10 AM, FeuerFliegen said:

Not sure if this has been answered, and I'm really hoping this will be added soon; 

Will BoBP be adding individual missions?

I'm referring to on the main screen when you click on "Missions"

In my game there is a folder for "Battle of Stalingrad Scenarios," "Battle of Moscow Scenarios," and "Battle of Kuban Scenarios,", so I was expecting to see a new folder titled "Battle of Bodenplatte Scenarios"

While I usually play MP, some of the most fun I've had in SP is on some of those individual missions.

I'm wondering the same thing. Are there or will there be any Single Player missions to fly?

It seems like there should be some missions.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1198460/IL2_Sturmovik_Battle_of_Bodenplatte/

Scroll down to the P-47 and click "Read more"

"Custom Single-Player Missions Support."

Edited by mjfur

IIRC those missions were added for BOK after the official release, too. And Jason already stated, that work on BOBP will go on, to do some refinements and adding additional stuff. So my guess is, they will be added in not too far future.

18 hours ago, Yogiflight said:

IIRC those missions were added for BOK after the official release, too. And Jason already stated, that work on BOBP will go on, to do some refinements and adding additional stuff. So my guess is, they will be added in not too far future.

Glad to hear it.  I've asked this question multiple times/places but this is the most response I've received at this point.

Off the top of my head.

"Custom Single-Player mission support" sounds More like "you can have single player missions" than "we Will make them", I'm not saying they wont do them, I'm saying, aren't any player made SP missions? I would gese they are, and I bet they are suported.

I read somewhere on this forum than @Gambit might have plans for a future p47 scripted campaign.

Edited by =FEW=fernando11