Sign in to follow this  
Mace71

Buying BoBP on this site, link to Steam?

Sorry if this has be asked before, I had a quick look but couldn't see anything.

I have iL2 BoS/Kuban on Steam and have a link to my account on this website so I was wondering if I buy Bodenplatte now will I be able to play on Steam?

Yes. If your account is linked to steam, any purchase from the website directly is available to you. I launch via steam too but bought some content directly from their store and it works like a charm.

Thanks for the answer :salute:

I had originally bought BoS at release in 2014 from the website (only place you could then) using an email address tied to a cable and internet company I no longer use so therefore lost use of it and apparently I have to contact support from the email address registered so can't get it changed. When it came to me wanting to buy Kuban I didn't want to risk having another purchase under an email address I can't access so bought Stalingrad and Kuban again from Steam and it linked my account still and I at least have the Fw190 A-3 in Steam. Which is why I wanted to find out if Bodenplatte linked too.

I would love to update my email address on my account too but not possible unless anyone knows otherwise?

17 minutes ago, Mace71 said:

I would love to update my email address on my account too but not possible unless anyone knows otherwise?

You need to contact our support, they will help you.

• Like 1

Thanks, I will do.

EDIT: I've raised a ticket but just thought, will they reply on the site or to my email address?...

Edited by Mace71

I guess at your e-mail. And you have no access to this address now, am I right? I will ask our support to answer you via PM if it is possible.

17 minutes ago, BlackSix said:

I guess at your e-mail. And you have no access to this address now, am I right? I will ask our support to answer you via PM if it is possible.

That is correct. It was a Virgin email address that I lost when I cancelled my subscription to their services. That would be great if you could do that, thank you.

3 hours ago, Mace71 said:

That is correct. It was a Virgin email address that I lost when I cancelled my subscription to their services. That would be great if you could do that, thank you.

I had the same issue a few years ago. They set me right up through my new email address. 10/10, would forget to update profile email accounts on time again.

• Like 1

Yeah they've just emailed me and it's all sorted! :) 

Thanks Black Six for the help.