1.JaVA_KEBEN

That strange yellow thing

Oke guys , here is my screenshot … i have no strange yellow thing  . Only a white thing what not moves …….

:lol: Everbody talks about the yellow thing ..i have no yellow thing   !!!!!! :huh: ..only a f..k drunk mouse and a tower out of control ….:blink:

Micro stutters when i looktrough my visor  .. so with a drunk mouse and micro stutters after the last update ...no fun 

imagine  ….you drive your tank, micro stutters when you look around and a tower that goes in all directions except the right one .... all after the last update .

GTX1080 , 32 gig , i7 .. not the smallest pc ...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN

That is strange....did you try to change your mouse an test it with another one ? 

Anyway, The new targeting system with the "yellow thing"  does not seem to like to anyone. Using a mouse I've only can manage it fine aplying zoom (  that is not allowed using the turret machine gun ) 

Edited by andres43

1 hour ago, andres43 said:

That is strange....did you try to change your mouse an test it with another one ? 

Anyway, The new targeting system with the "yellow thing"  does not seem to like to anyone. Using a mouse I've only can manage it fine aplying zoom (  that is not allowed using the turret machine gun ) 

Yes i try everything , after the last update the game is sh.t … no solution , drunk mouse , tower has his own life and so on …..

10 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Yes i try everything , after the last update the game is sh.t … no solution , drunk mouse , tower has his own life and so on …..

When i has a serious problem with the simulator i has re instaled the entire game... It's an awkward and slow solution but usually works. Best you contact with the game support , I'm sorry can't help you with this 😓

• Like 1

Try turn your mouse senitiviey down to about 2 and zoom in a bit seems to help also  and I think other thing to is help you see you mouse relation to the gun sight because if have the hud on and you move the mouse to quickly left/right a yellow  circle with some lines coming of it from this to the sight. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Oke guys , here is my screenshot … i have no strange yellow thing  . Only a white thing what not moves …….

The yellow indicator only appears if you move the cursor beyond the screen, i.e., move the mouse faster than the turret can traverse.

The white indicators show the direction of your tank hull and turret.

Edited by Mitthrawnuruodo

I have seen some strange things with the new aiming,  uncontrollable, etc.   One thing that I  saw, and I'm not sure what keys I hit i thought I was typing on E-Front  in the chat,   was my gun reticle,   turned yellow.   Not the new aiming system , but the regular gun reticle yellow.  Does anyone know what keys reproduce this ?

I will have to try that  when I'm off work.   I was kind of  cool,  but didn't really seem as effective as the black reticle.

S! 

The new control scheme is a big heap of turd. Whoever envisioned this should be sent to a gulag, for life. Unintuitive, clunky, bugged and just plain stupid to the boot. 

An example. Drove forward from main gunner view and kept mouse still, of course. When tank started to move the turret got spastic going all over the place, without a single input. WTF?! 

Another one. Had aimed on a target, but had to drive a bit forward to get a good shot. Returned to gunner view and the gun decides to jump pointing to the sky or ground and took a while to get controls back. Again no input from mouse. 

Not to mention the idiotic delay before turret reacts or zoom affecting the speed mouse input is interpreted. Sigh! 

I have nothing positive to say about this new scheme. Utter garbage. 

• Upvote 1