dog1

RPM off BF110 and E7

i am getting 2200 RPM on both aircraft while i should get over 2500 rpm and unable to reach 200 kph at end of runway with full load of bombs . once i get to 100 kph it levels and wont increase speed further . what am i doing wrong ? rpm limiter off . increase decrease RPM doesnt react .  flaps level or at 30-40 does nothing . 

Edited by dog1

Just tried with the E7, Moscow map.

Spoiler

2.jpg

1.jpg

2400 rpm and I can lift it off (full fuel, 250 kg bomb, armored windscreen) >200 km/h at the end of the Moscow airfield. You sure your throttle quadrant gives you 100% travel? I kept prop to automatic.

what is throttle quadrant ? i try with 40 % flap but no improvements . It just sticks to 100 KPH . 

Edited by dog1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, dog1 said:

what is throttle quadrant ? i try with 40 % flap but no improvements . It just sticks to 100 KPH . 

ZachariasX Think your throttle might not be calibrated right so it wont give 100% power when it is fully forward. Try calibrating it :)

Edited by Dark_P

its ok now  , was resolved in another thread  by creating a 20 % brake dead zone .

7 hours ago, dog1 said:

its ok now  , was resolved in another thread  by creating a 20 % brake dead zone .

Do you have your brakes on rudder pedals? If so, it would be a good idea to calibrate your rudder pedals, to be able to use the full way of the pedal brakes.

yes they are on rudder pedals and calibrated . The problem was there was resistance from the brakes when rolling .  I have never had to create dead zones in the past in any sim so it did'nt occur to me that i had to check that area for performance issues when loaded .