Sign in to follow this  
DerSheriff

Donor was giving away copies of BoBP

A group of users who are liking the TAW server recently approached me. They are giving away free copies of Battle of Bodenplatte to the best five players of the last TAW Campaign without dying. Alternatively if the game is already bought, collector planes of their choosing OR a pledge via Paypal.

Best five players without a death and sorted by score:

72AG_Bzzzt 

=LG=Mad_Mikhael (reached)

=TY=anaconda_gruesa (reached)

SCG_Sinerox (reached)
DerSheriff (obviously reached)

The players were contacted, but two didn't responded yet, so if you know them/ are playing with them, let them know. I wrote them on the forum already, they only need to reply.

The group of players giving away all the good stuff wanted to stay anonymous. They wanted however that I make this public.

I understand this generous offer as appreciation and as a sign of respect for players who take digital air combat seriously. I can only say "thank you"! Very generous.

Edited by DerSheriff
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

Pretty sure @SCG_Sinerox shot me down yesterday, so I'll message him if I see him online.

You got me a couple times today, I was flying pretttyyy bad. Thanks for the message

8 hours ago, SCG_Sinerox said:

You got me a couple times today, I was flying pretttyyy bad. Thanks for the message

It happens. Good to see you guys keeping the g14 flag flying, even though k4s were available.

4 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

It happens. Good to see you guys keeping the g14 flag flying, even though k4s were available.

K4 isn't that intresting to fly tbh. Its nice to catch stuff but meh. G14 is really fun to fly, and my wingmen and I like a bit if a handicap. Not to mention its far more realistic. Wish we got an AS version of the 14 through. Thanks for noticing!

Whoops sorry. Kinda derailing the thread. Big thank you to our anonymous donors, I appeciate the gesture!

• Like 1