fallout9

Universal Controller Mount from VKB

This is the new mounting system from VKB. I was lucky enough to receive it for testing and after almost 2 weeks I could say it's great. It's strong, modular and looks great. Could be taken off desk in 1 minute and stored for later use.
The best thing is that it's modular so one could attach more things to it than their joysticks; for now there's only a tablet/phone holder, a keyboard holder and a glass holder, but I was told they're designing other modules for it.
There are a few examples of builds in the video I've made. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, WIS-Redcoat said:

I couldn’t find anything on their website.  Is this a project that’s still far away?

Well it is VKB time that is being discussed lol.

I am still anxiously awaiting details on the throttle that was announced as ready to enter production a couple of years ago.

Edited by dburne

1 hour ago, WIS-Redcoat said:

I couldn’t find anything on their website.  Is this a project that’s still far away?

Those units was sent only for Beta Tester's.

For mere mortals... "Soon™😜

7 hours ago, WIS-Redcoat said:

As far as I understood everything is ready for sales so the product should show up in stores pretty soon.

5 hours ago, Sokol1 said:

Those units was sent only for Beta Tester's.

For mere mortals... "Soon™😜

It takes a while though, after a physical product is designed and built, to start selling it. There is packaging to design and produce, export forms to fill up, copyrights etc. 

Does anyone know what the little black plastic "L" shaped pieces are for?  The instructions are atrocious.