ACG_Woop

ACG's Battle of Moscow

This was ACG's last mission in our Battle of Moscow Campaign, which has been running for over a year. ACG has grown and matured in the process, showing that it can create settings and scenarios that span different games and include huge and complex battles and theatres. 

We'd like to thank everyone involved in the mission making process, from our brilliant research team (already researching ACG's next Great Battles campaign), to the people making the missions each week, as well as everyone else involved in making the campaign a reality. I'd like especially to thank LuftAsher who was at the helm of the project and without whom this could never have been. 

This video was created by ACG's Toast.

Excellent work!

Edited by ACG_Woop
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Very, very nice visuals.  Matter-of-fact warfare, yet pleasing to watch.  Thank you for the hard work.

• Thanks 1

Last mission? Well it was absolutely brilliant to follow, from both sides of the battle. Thanks to everyone involved from someone who WOULD join if he had the use of BOTH eyes and could actually see  enemies!!

Rap :popcorm::salute:

Are ACG planning to continue with a Battle Of Stalingrad campaign or taking a break or are you changing to another sim?

3 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Are ACG planning to continue with a Battle Of Stalingrad campaign or taking a break or are you changing to another sim?

Starting today we're beginning our 1941 RAF offensive campaign in Cliffs of Dover which is likely going to be followed by 1942 Fall Blau.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, Raptorattacker said:

Last mission? Well it was absolutely brilliant to follow, from both sides of the battle. Thanks to everyone involved from someone who WOULD join if he had the use of BOTH eyes and could actually see  enemies!!

Rap :popcorm::salute:

You don't have to be any good. We have a few members who are well into their 70s and 80s and they still fly and enjoy the campaign. Also, challenge is the first step to improvement. You should give it a go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if CloD footage is OK to post in this section in the forum but here's a video from the first Leaning Forward mission, taken today.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:03 AM, JG27_Kornezov said:

That is the game we were dreaming years ago to play.

What game?

Anotha one

This time I choked hard and kinda sucked

Also this is mission #3 but I messed up the thumbnail

Guess I can just reuse it next week

Edited by Peen
  • Like 2