No_85_Gramps

AAA not visible Rhineland Map

Brief description: A friend runs an MP mission, using the in-game dserver, we both fly to the AAA targets. They are visible to him, but not me. Both of us flying the same coalition, same aircraft. It's like they don't see me, and I can't see them.
Detailed description, conditions: Next step, I run the same exact mission with the in game dserver, fly to the target and now the AAA is visible to me but not my friend. We've checked, and re-checked, everything imaginable, and them some, but still have not been able to figure this one out.  This is the first time we've come across this issue and it appears to only happen on the Rhineland map.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

27 minutes ago, No_85_Gramps said:

Brief description: A friend runs an MP mission, using the in-game dserver, we both fly to the AAA targets. They are visible to him, but not me. Both of us flying the same coalition, same aircraft. It's like they don't see me, and I can't see them.
Detailed description, conditions: Next step, I run the same exact mission with the in game dserver, fly to the target and now the AAA is visible to me but not my friend. We've checked, and re-checked, everything imaginable, and them some, but still have not been able to figure this one out.  This is the first time we've come across this issue and it appears to only happen on the Rhineland map.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

Is your friend able to destroy the AA? I remember CombatBox was having an issue where the AA would spawn below ground and be invincible on the Rheinland map.

Whoever is hosting the mission can see and destroy the AA, don't think the other party can destroy, but I will try to see if it is possible in a day or two when we are back on-line. I thought Alonzo's issue was that it affected all the players.

The more I think about this it would appear to be the same issue Alonzo encountered. If I turn icons on, the AA markers are visible on the full map and the mini-map but the objects are not visible on the ground. It makes sense that they are in fact underground.

Update: With 3 pilots AA still only visible to hosting pilot. Appears to be an issue with the stationary flak units, the mobile flak units work as expected and are visible to all pilots.

Edited by No_85_Gramps

One last update. If the stationary flak units are just placed directly on the map but NOT put into a group, they work correctly.