sysprog

random commands issued

I have a slight problem after the new update.

I seem to suffer from random commands being issued from my controllers. well i think its my controllers it could just be random commands, but they seem to be actions I have mapped to the controller. they are  Saitek X56 throttle and  stick

I will be tootling along and suddenly my canopy will jettison or my under cart will lower.

I have checked the controllers and they seem to be fine.

Any ideas,

its rather frustrating when in a career mission and you have to fly without a canopy…and it was raining….. I got wet 😊

Are you using USB 3.0 ports?  I had this issue way back when with my X55, and it was due to not enough power coming through USB 2.0 ports (if my memory serves, it was a long time ago).

I used to have this issue when I was using a Saitek X-55 throttle. The Saitek throttles are power hogs and start making phantom inputs if they aren't getting enough juice.  Make sure it's on its own USB header. Even better, get a powered USB hub. A powered USB hub completely solved this issue for me.

thanks for that chaps,

thinking about it it is only the throttle controller that is causing issues , so i will move that to another hub or direct USB and see what happens.

Saitek joysticks do suffer with wiring problems mainly due to bad routing.

I did repair my old stick a few times befoe it finaly packed up for good