J5_Baeumer

Pour le Merite (Blue Max)

Jasta 5 congratulates SeaW0lf for 25+ (33+) victories for one virtual life in a full real environment Flying Circus Flugpark, as evidenced by the Flugpark official parser records (see screenshot below; the FC Flugpark parser can be visited at http://stats.jasta5.org:8000/en/ ).

This is quite the accomplishment and worthy of recognition by us all.  Congratulations and S! ( heel click!)

The list below will be updated to include new pilots meeting the 25 victories requirement in full real server/events predominantly involving live pilots, provided proper supporting documentation/evidence is submitted.

Recipients -

1. J99_Sizzlor - October 12, 2019 (31)
  2. SeaW0lf - October 17, 2019 (43)

bluemax.png.c58e7920942643e3ccd46b180cc4b78c.png

SeaW0lf

image.thumb.png.50cc40d96fddecc6d1f3bda7401bed87.png

Edited by J5_Baeumer
Updated pilot records
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't know what to say... Parser must be lying. Never the less i'll take it and wear it with honor. I always wanted that medal. A big thank you J5 for the decoration, recognition and the providing of that full real environment. Long may that list get! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, J99Sizzlorr said:

Don't know what to say... Parser must be lying. Never the less i'll take it and wear it with honor. I always wanted that medal. A big thank you J5 for the decoration, recognition and the providing of that full real environment. Long may that list get! 

Congrats, Sizzlorr! 

Your secret's safe with me ; ) 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

S! All

Considering the environment, the AAA and the determination of the enemy, this is  a great accomplishment.

big CONGRATZ !

• Thanks 1

Well done J99Sizzlorr 

• Thanks 1

Updated list with second Pour le Merite awarded to SeaW0lf!

• Like 2

And well-deserved it is, too. 18 Victories on Camels and 15 on Fokker Triplanes. Here's to the Rotary Devil of FC. 

Edited by US103_Larner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys, it is fun to play with stats. Get's stressful as it goes, but fun 😎

• Like 3

...So close, and yet so far...! 

Trying to get one for yourself really gives you an appreciation of how much of a feat it is ;) 

ZUQyzau.png

Edited by US103_Larner
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, J99Sizzlorr said:

Congratulations @SeaW0lf !

@US103_Larner Oh no, i thought i could welcome you to the club! Jolly good music though!

Thanks! Although my monthly stats are polluted with lots of ditches and bailouts even to leave the server if I recall correctly. We knew (at least me) just recently about the parser. Let's see next month if I can get it cleaner.

But the chute comes in handy with the Dr1, because we tend to fly it on our side of the mud, since it can't run from anything. Yet yesterday I fled through the clouds from enemy territory from three angry Dolphins, one SE5a and one Camel if I’m not mistaken! Hope they add chutes for the French and US Air Service as well (know little about it).

Larner was almost there, killing it. The 103 is taking the Spad to a whole new level. I feel his pain. With the map terrain the way it is, I try hard to ditch on water whenever possible.

• Thanks 1

Holy smokes! 😳 Never saw that coming. Under what circumstances do aircraft explode like that? 

17 minutes ago, JG1_Hotlead_J10 said:

Under what circumstances do aircraft explode like that? 

Press "B"😁

27 minutes ago, JG1_Hotlead_J10 said:

Holy smokes! 😳 Never saw that coming. Under what circumstances do aircraft explode like that? 

Presumably fuel tank. You can explode Camels and at least some other Entente crates in mid-air.

I flew right through an exploding Camel yesterday, it was something !

Guessing engine being oiled or fuel leak has something to do with it...only plane I remember blowing up like that on landing was RoF’s N11 

That music... 🤗

I've observed a number of exploding Dolphins and Camels mid-air too... Dolphin likes to go on fire/explode when the fuel is already leaking.

I suspect a saboteur.  😉

Don't fret Larner, I'm sure you will be on that list before too long.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, US103_Larner said:

...So close, and yet so far...! 

Trying to get one for yourself really gives you an appreciation of how much of a feat it is ;)

dont worry your not alone i know the feeling

Edited by IV./JG51-L_Welter
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, JG1_Hotlead_J10 said:

I think Spad's have a tendency to do that if they nose over while oiled....I also don't think the big number 13 on the wing helped any ;) 

Edited by US103_Larner
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, US103_Larner said:

I think Spad's have a tendency to do that if they nose over while oiled....I also don't think the big number 13 on the wing helped any ;) 

I'm so very sorry for your kill streak, Larner (you'll get it soon), but I must have watched that video a dozen times already and every time I laugh harder.

Here's my slightly edited version.

• Haha 7

Meanwhile...

...and that's what you get for flying a Bristol like an airliner because there's only one other pilot on the server. And making fun of Larner.

S! @IV./JG51-L_Welter, you ended our 7-kill (mostly AI) streak.

icon_e_salute.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 10/13/2019 at 7:30 PM, J99Sizzlorr said:

Thank you Larner. I must say it sits rather tight around the neck 😊

I even forgot to congratulate you 😎 ! The lone wolf thing (I think) makes me steer away from that sort of event, so I wasn't into it when it came out. Although is it not so bad to get a medal 😎

But I do like to go for a streak once in a while (got used to it at the end of 2015).

I saw you the other day going vertical with the SE5a and it was impressive (took my prey when I was almost snapping it up! 😂😂😂). Way to go!

• Thanks 1

it appears as L_Welter could be the next to get the award.........Come on Herr Welter you can do it!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J5_Sturm said:

it appears as L_Welter could be the next to get the award.........Come on Herr Welter you can do it!!!!

Knowing my luck i will get to 24 kills and then be the first person to get hit by AA over no mans land

On 10/13/2019 at 2:34 PM, J5_Baeumer said:

25 victories requirement in full real server/events predominantly involving live pilots