PatrickAWlson

PWCG 7.1.0 Bug reports - PLEASE READ

Hi Pat. I’m getting a mix of American and British voices.As an example in a flight of 4 I’ve heard at least one British voice when they’re taking off. Rhineland map US P51D squadron. September 44. 

Thanks 

By the way I think I like the new programming that speeds loading a mission in game. It now takes

some time for PWCG to complete setting up the mission but when I load the mission in the game it’s much faster.  The overall process is a bit faster. Good idea! 

Edited by TheSNAFU

Hello folks, got an issue with the P-47. Whenevr I generate a mission, as I play it, the pilot is standing with his arms outstretched in the cockpit instead of sitting in it, same for the IA in my flights. I tried several missions, same bug each time. I don't have this problem with career, offline, coops or dogfights, just with the missions generated by the PWCG.

Bug Report

Defect:  Unable to add a German Pilot any Coop mission.  Adding an additional German pilot to any campaign results in the error attached below.  Adding additional RNAS, RFC, Belgian or French pilots does not result in the error.

If the Campaign is initially generated with a German Pilot, the campaign will work, however you can not add a second German pilot.  As many Entente Pilots can be added as desired.  I have not tested RAF or USAS yet.

Campaign Type:  Coop either Cooperative or Competitive

Mission Type: None, no mission can be generated with a second pilot.  Any mission can be generated with only one German pilot in the campaign as long as it is the "first" pilot created. 

German Test201911091511359.zipGerman Test201911091511359.zip

PWCGErrorLog.txt

3 hours ago, FAFG_Ibanez said:

Hello folks, got an issue with the P-47. Whenevr I generate a mission, as I play it, the pilot is standing with his arms outstretched in the cockpit instead of sitting in it, same for the IA in my flights. I tried several missions, same bug each time. I don't have this problem with career, offline, coops or dogfights, just with the missions generated by the PWCG.

This is a known bug that happens with many planes and happens in MP or SP unrelated to PWCG.  Temporary fix is to exit IL2 and restart.

Edited by 71st_AH_Rob_XR-R

7 hours ago, FAFG_Ibanez said:

It's not an issue with just PWCG. Been reported elsewhere and the developers are aware.

Edited by Oliver88

Hi Pat,

When creating a new mission, the weather report in the PWCG briefing does not always match the weather setting in the mission file.

Yesterday I generated a FC mission with v7.1.0; the briefing said "medium clouds, medium altitude", but the setting in the mission file was summer\04_Overcast_00\sky.ini (overcast). I attach the mission files for reference.

Thanks for your continuous work.

Mission.zip

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, TheSNAFU said:

Hi Pat. I’m getting a mix of American and British voices.As an example in a flight of 4 I’ve heard at least one British voice when they’re taking off. Rhineland map US P51D squadron. September 44. 

Thanks 

By the way I think I like the new programming that speeds loading a mission in game. It now takes

some time for PWCG to complete setting up the mission but when I load the mission in the game it’s much faster.  The overall process is a bit faster. Good idea! 

Pat, my apologies but I've played  a bunch of missions since yesterday and I must have been mistaken when I reported hearing British voices with my US squadron in 7.1.0. I've heard none of that since then so I think you did indeed fix it.

Edited by TheSNAFU