Rommel1717

So just wondering.......???

Ok........loving the newest update and all the planes included in it but there seems to be a glaring omission to me 🤨 

The Tempest a long time personal favorite of mine doesn't have a rocket package to pick from in the modifications section of the loadout  😦😢  

Can someone please let me know of this is going to be added when the full release of Bodenplatte is released? 😟

The Tempest was probably one of the best rocket attack aircraft the allies had at very least the best one the British had and too not have a rocket package loadout for this aircraft seems almost cruel 😕 😜

So fingers crossed 🤞 that the full release will give us this option ...... 🙏

tempest.jpeg

temp.jpeg

rock.jpeg

• Haha 1

No offense, but as it is your favourite aircraft, i would expect you to know that rockets never made it out of the evaluation phase on the tempest.

I pretty much know nothing of the aircraft, but even i know about the rocket useage state.

And for the last couple of days, folks asked the same thing over and over again about the Tempest here.

Edited by Jizzo

Read dear deckerrunner's attempts to argue this in the "Game version 3.201 discussion" thread. The replies will give you the answer you're looking for😇

Just now, Jizzo said:

No offense, but as it is your favourite aircraft, i would expect you to know that rockets never made it out of the evaluation phase on the tempest.

I pretty much know nothing of the aircraft, but even i know about the rockets usage state.

And for the last couple days folks asked the same thing over and over again about the Tempest in here.

Ah ok well no I didn't know and what a disappointment to hear 

5 minutes ago, Rommel1717 said:

Ah ok well no I didn't know and what a disappointment to hear 

I think you shouldn't be disappointed at all, they did such an fantastic job on the tempest with everything and it's a real beauty to fly.

:salute:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rommel1717 said:

tempest.jpeg

temp.jpeg

rock.jpeg

Every one of those photos is from a Typhoon.

• Upvote 2

Well - lol - maybe a Typhoon will make it into the next chapter - and you can rocket trains all day long....maybe...

TEMPESTS DID NOT CARRY ROCKETS DURING THE TIME PERIOD WE COVER IN BOBP. THEY CARRIED THEM AFTER APRIL 1945. TYPHOONS DID CARRY THEM. IF WE EVER MAKE A TYPHOON THEY WILL HAVE THEM.

Jason

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1