Sign in to follow this  
Hartigan

Airfield buildings rendering distance

Hi folks, not sure where this topic belongs...bug report, suggestion or a complain 🙂..but one thing I've noticed now when we have this new distance buildings option to render buildings up to 30km. 

Airfield buildings like hangars and trenches disappear in short range when I can see city buildings behind them clearly. When I use zoom they come back in sight. It's does not matter which distance render option I have ticked, normal-4X . This happens at least with a new Rhineland map, but unfortunately I have no pics to show. 

It would be nice to see those hangars too in long distance ,it helps with navigation and identifying airfield . I'm using HP Reverb Vr classes

I know this game is still progress and Devs are aware with most issues. And last update was huge with many nice features! 

It's an issue with the LODs or something related. Happens with planes and ships as well. In VR, non VR, on my high end Nvidia card, buddy's older AMD one, you name it.

I've been told the devs know about, but I haven't checked myself if it's been acknowledged anywhere.

Edited by wellenbrecher
  • Thanks 1