=KG76=flyus747

v3.201s Repair/Rearm/Refuel Explained

Posted (edited)

Can confirm Repair/Rearm/Refuel (RRR) works.

UPDATE: As of 4 October 19, KOTA has removed RRR from their server citing server hangs and players being kicked likely as a result of the RRR.

As of the moment, all KOTA missions have this feature implemented. In KOTA, respawning is a 3 minute penalty in that server, to balance the rearming vs respawn debate. The server has standardized the appearances of these Service Areas (refer to center picture in Part II) making it easier for players to visually identify them when playing and also marked them on the map.

This topic is broken down into two parts

I. How the RRR logic works in the Editor... (for mission makers)

II. At the Service Area...(for players)

I. How the RRR logic works in the Editor... (for mission makers)

The "Service Area" simply means you are inside the radius of a maintenance object (in this case, Vehicle (en 8484) Opel Blitz). In KOTA, it is an Opel Blitz truck with a maintenance radius set at 300m. The RRR works regardless of where you put the object. As long as you are within the radius, you can be serviced. Mission makers should mark these service areas either visually or on a map to let players know where the "zone" is. To test this out, I placed the maintenance object in a nearby town from where I spawned then I crash landed my He111 into a tree near the truck and was momentarily repaired in the field. Regardless of what timer you set, the services all take place well within a few seconds for some reason.

1970739409_NewProject(4).thumb.jpg.89c8402563f0c5fff940d92d7e25fa9c.jpg

II. At the Service Area...(for players)

The default keys are:

• RCtrl+A - Rearm
  • RCtrl+F - Refuel

*If you want to change these, go to settings--->key bindings--->plane engine controls or weapon controls tab (scroll to the bottom) to change key binding to desired key.

1.Entering

Technochat will notify you when you are in service area (Right picture). Once here you can perform all RRRs

• "You are in service area, stop and turn the engine off"
  • (Left to Right) - Spawn --> Service Area, a Service Area in KOTA, Notification from Technochat

2045033732_NewProject(3).thumb.jpg.360c954ca5df49cb05bb6fdbe053710d.jpg

2. Repair

Automatic and instantaneous. You simply need to be inside the radius. Repair is very fast and all the same time. For instance, a 95% damaged Fw190 seems to be repaired just as fast as a 3% damaged Fw190. Technochat notifies you of the part being repaired. When repaired, you are picked up off the ground a few meters very much akin to spawning in a new object in GTA. If wounded, your pilot will be healed as well. I don't know if gunners are healed or even revived if KIA.

• "Repairing engine" "Skin repaired" 

Here, I shot my tail off and damaged my wings and when repaired, I was dropped a few meters off the ground resulting in my left gear ripping off, it was instantly fixed hence why you see the dust twice.

1986503554_repair1(1)(1)(1).gif.bf38d3ced9e0117125823739792d6d7c.gif

3. Refuel

Initiated by pressing refuel key (RCtrl+F by default) once and Technochat will notify you how much you're adding. Press once to initiate refueling, press again to stop. No holding.

• Refueling seems to be at a constant rate across the board. A 109 (400 l) will refuel proportionally faster than the larger He111H6 (3450 l).

342826363_fuelfinal1.gif.f77366aadc8057cf0eb2464ed47ab15f.gif

4. Rearm.

Press the Rearm key (RCtrl+A by default) and Technochat will notify you rearming begins. Guns are rearmed one at a time. If your plane has 4xMG151s, only one stripe will be reloaded before the other gets reloaded and so forth. Gunner ammo is not replenished.

• "Loading Bombs..."
  • Note how IL2 GB models the He111 being weighed down further after each 1800kg is added.

129624522_use1(1).gif.cfb46a202a13b501cab0bf21731aa910.gif

Some important things to note:

• You cannot change skins.
  • You cannot change loadout
  • You cannot defuel
  • Signal Flares do not get rearmed.
  • Gunners do not get rearmed.
  • For fighters, if no more ammo, once rearmed, press 'Reload all guns' (LAlt+R by default) key to reload 

*There are currently still many bugs. This feature is not as fleshed out as what you see in DCS or War Thunder, but it works, sorta. For instance, when I was at the service area, I tried bailing out but the game kept trying to repair my canopy. As a result the canopy was stuck in an endless look of popping off and coming back down repeatedly. I could not FINISH MISSION because I was still considered “active”

*This function sounded great in the patch notes, but is still full of cracks. The average player will not find any problems but the longer you use this feature the more you will find. If you want to change your skin, change loadout, replenish gunner ammo etc... that is just currently not possible.  A bomber having successfully flown multiple sorties is continuously drained of his defensive armament until he starts flying into combat without any defensive ammunition. That just makes no sense. Or say you are out of fuel and gliding into the AF. At the moment, your best option is to simply crash land into the service area (instead of the runway) and hope the radius registers you and RRRs you. 

How each server chooses to implement this RRR feature is entirely up to them. This topic simply serves to demonstrate how the function works. As of 2 October 2019, KOTA seems to be the only with this feature and they have decided to balance out this feature by forcing a 3min delay for those who respawn. 

UPDATE: As of 4 October 19, KOTA has removed RRR from their server citing server hangs and players being kicked likely as a result of the RRR.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask !

Edited by =KG76=flyus747
Updated to stay current as of 4 Oct 19, KOTA removed RRR from their servers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 10

I'm hoping the airfields in the QMB will be set up with this at some point.

• Upvote 1

what exactly are the 'service areas'? Where should I park to make it happen?

In so far as I understand the service area can be anywhere that the mission maker wants it to be.

7 hours ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

This feature is not fully fleshed out... For instance, when I was at the service area, I tried bailing out but the game kept trying to repair my canopy. As a result the canopy was stuck in an endless look of popping off and coming back down repeatedly. I could not FINISH MISSION because I was still considered “active”

I was wondering about this when I read that the repair/heal was immediate.  Theoretically sounds possible that you could become invulnerable by parking in the maintenance coverage area and shutting down.  Say if being chased back to your home airfield by an opponent,  get your damaged plane on the ground in a hurry and shut down the engine as you coast to a stop in front of the hanger or whatever, and then if you get strafed etc. it's repaired and healed immediately, as if you were immortal.

Or.... (gasp!)... a zombie....

Just a little correction: this feature is implemented on all late war missions on KOTA. 
It will be available on all maps of course.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I think the only thing that is going to sag about rearm/refuel is the fact that when you don't end a mission your points don't get logged into the scoreboard/website. If you have a great sortie and land and want to get back into the air again fast by using this feature, you may die and lose all your points. I'll be respawning and waiting if I have great sorties just so I don't lose my points hahaha

Edited by III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Retrofly said:

How do you add service areas to Missions?

You place any object with this feature, go to advanced properties and the options can be checked in the middle of the pop-up window. I've reeditted my orignal post to include what I'm talking about, apologies for the delay.

9 hours ago, Motherbrain said:

I'm hoping the airfields in the QMB will be set up with this at some point.

I haven't tested this out, but yesterday someone explained that the RRR also works in SP. I reckon this means you only in custom missions not ones in Career Mode which would probably require the devs to make a complete overhaul on each mission 

3 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

Just a little correction: this feature is implemented on all late war missions on KOTA. 
It will be available on all maps of course.

Understood, thanks for that. Post updated to reflect this.

2 hours ago, III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson said:

I think the only thing that is going to sag about rearm/refuel is the fact that when you don't end a mission your points don't get logged into the scoreboard/website. If you have a great sortie and land and want to get back into the air again fast by using this feature, you may die and lose all your points. I'll be respawning and waiting if I have great sorties just so I don't lose my points hahaha

Are you there to have fun, or to collect E-Sports points?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Tasmanaut said:

what exactly are the 'service areas'? Where should I park to make it happen?

Service Areas are where you can RRR. What this aims to do is remove the need for players to ever hit Esc and FINISH MISSION unless they want to switch sides or planes. This essentially means you can fly the same life the entire mission without ever having to despawn.

Where to park is something the server should have marked in-game via smoke or placed a marker on the map, if not, there is simply no other way to know if one is in a Service Area. 

This is just how KOTA is handling it. They've marked a spot on the map and you spawn on the West side and taxi to the East side of the AF. Other servers may choose different. 

1129084721_NewProject(1).jpg.c72759252094cec459a02200b6860943.jpg

8 hours ago, /SF/Disarray said:

In so far as I understand the service area can be anywhere that the mission maker wants it to be.

That is correct. Based off my own experiments, I could RRR anywhere I placed the object.

2 hours ago, III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson said:

That doesn't sound right. I imagine servers keeping these stats will have to refine how points are logged. Imo, players should be incentivized to RRR rather than respawn unless respawn is they need to switch planes or sides.

41 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Some of us like to keep track of our progress and jest with each other when we do better than the other. It's an additional fun factor for some; maybe not all. 

• Upvote 2

Thank you......would never have figured this out....spent hours messing around with the airfield properties trying to get this going...

31 minutes ago, III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson said:

Some of us like to keep track of our progress and jest with each other when we do better than the other. It's an additional fun factor for some; maybe not all. 

Add to that, you might want to change loadout on the same plane for a different mission profile.  Nothing wrong with the despawn when required.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

A lot the "fun" of playing online is the meta game that comes from the server statistics.

Server stats also influence in flight gameplay. The need to make it back to base to collect the points you've made in the air is the online equivalent of trying to make it back alive for another sortie.

"Fun" is subjective and a lot more than flying around where nothing is recorded with no consequence.

• Upvote 3

Hi

I've just tried to use a 'fake-vehicle' to set the maintenance area.
It worked but had a serious bug, too.

I placed the fake-vehicle into the center of the desired maintenance area
and managed to collide with it, damaging my plane.

So using invisible objects is not an option right now for anything in missions that is not covered by a visible object the same time...

Deci

7 minutes ago, JG4_Deciman said:

Hi

So using invisible objects is not an option right now for anything in missions that is not covered by a visible object the same time...

Deci

Probably better to put something *very* visible from a long way away at a refuelling point to make it clear where a person should go. I am not familiar with all the ground furniture but maybe some sort of unusual hangar or double windsock?   It has to be tall.

My squadron would have found this function very useful last night when we were flying the last few tempests on a server (not this one obviously) and some of our pilots found that as soon as they landed someone else grabbed their aircraft so they could not fly with us 🙂     

Personally I would rather not see major damage being repaired,  just fuel & ammo but I suppose if you were able to taxi to the repair area you were in a flyable state and your engine was running and you had wheels (unless you just crash landed and slid into the area in which case 'well done' 🙂 )

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Personally I would rather not see major damage being repaired,  just fuel & ammo but I suppose if you were able to taxi to the repair area you were in a flyable state and your engine was running and you had wheels (unless you just crash landed and slid into the area in which case 'well done' 🙂 )

I agree. Fuel and ammo reloading was done when action was intense, especially for ground attackers. But a plane with anything other than minor cosmetic damage would not be able to be repaired in a few minutes. 

I totaly see the point of this in COOP and single player. It allows you to make multiple flights. It's a great feature for that.

However, I do not see the point of this in Dogfight multiplayer.

You risk losing points nad you don't save any limited planes compared to respawning. There is no advantage.

KOTA is trying to encourage the use of the feature with the 3min respawn timer, but why should the use of this feature be encouraged?

If it was fun or useful, people would do it without encouragement.

Some things that aren't especially fun or useful, a server may want to encourage for other reasons. For example, using runways isn't especially fun or useful, but encouraging the use of runways (i.e. through strategically placed objects) means there will be fewer accidents on the ground.

But what is the purpose of encouraging the use of this feature with the respawn timer? To me it looks like everyone loses out from this kind of implementation.

This utility only works in online play correct?

5 minutes ago, III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson said:

Can the re-arm, re-fuel positions be destroyed by an attack and disable the feature for the other team?

Yes but it will repair instantly 😄     

You will also hear a mysterious voice saying 'This is the voice of the mysterons.  We know that you can hear us.'  (  you have to be as ancient as me to understand that 😏 )

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Blitzen said:

Not it also works in singleplayer.

Thanks for this. First off, I fly the 110 almost exclusively. I hope they tell the fueling men to tone down the volume on the refueling, since I cant de-fuel, it makes adding fuel a bit of a "slot machine". 😂 I mean, 10 or 15 seconds I would be willing to wait, but 100% in 3 seconds to fully load my 110....that's a gamble on whether I can stop the refuel when I have what I need. To me, honestly, the whole RRR operation should take a bit longer than it does. I mean, 30 secs - 1 min doesn't sound so bad of you take a 3 min re-spawn penalty (which I think is brilliant btw, thanks KOTA Team!). Also, I hope the devs work it out to where my gunner gets rearmed as well. Its absurd that he cant toss out a few empty mags while the crew tosses a few more in, especially in the 110E-2.

On the other hand, I love that they have made the service areas universal so it will look the same everywhere. I love this new option all together.

I see the caveats to this feature now, but I'm still a HUGE proponent. I think this awesome, and great step in the right direction, especially with KOTA's current implementation.

Thanks again for this write up @=KG76=flyus747! Cheers mate! :drinks:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Yes but it will repair instantly 😄     

You will also hear a mysterious voice saying 'This is the voice of the mysterons.  We know that you can hear us.'  (  you have to be as ancient as me to understand that 😏 )

I proper laughed out loud then, two circular spotlights sweep over the area and it's all magically fixed!

I do wonder if the repair areas are side specific?

i mean, i'm strafing an airfield and AAA get my wing, i plough into the ground and slide along coming to a stop in the repair area when POOF! i'm fixed, as i sit there I get blown up again, POOF! i'm fixed etc etc.

that would be rather hilarious

2 hours ago, Melonfish said:

I proper laughed out loud then, two circular spotlights sweep over the area and it's all magically fixed!

I do wonder if the repair areas are side specific?

i mean, i'm strafing an airfield and AAA get my wing, i plough into the ground and slide along coming to a stop in the repair area when POOF! i'm fixed, as i sit there I get blown up again, POOF! i'm fixed etc etc.

that would be rather hilarious

If you land in an enemy repair area you get dismantled and end up sitting in a pile of parts 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, JG4_Deciman said:

Hi

Deci

Might as well just use a truck or hangar instead of a "fake object"

9 hours ago, Blitzen said:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. I heard someone mention that this was possible (somehow) in SP as well, I don't know how it works there tbh. I imagine you must have made a custom mission.

9 hours ago, [DBS]Browning said:

I totaly see the point of this in COOP and single player. It allows you to make multiple flights. It's a great feature for that.

However, I do not see the point of this in Dogfight multiplayer.

You risk losing points nad you don't save any limited planes compared to respawning. There is no advantage.

KOTA is trying to encourage the use of the feature with the 3min respawn timer, but why should the use of this feature be encouraged?

If it was fun or useful, people would do it without encouragement.

Some things that aren't especially fun or useful, a server may want to encourage for other reasons. For example, using runways isn't especially fun or useful, but encouraging the use of runways (i.e. through strategically placed objects) means there will be fewer accidents on the ground.

But what is the purpose of encouraging the use of this feature with the respawn timer? To me it looks like everyone loses out from this kind of implementation.

It's hard to see the point of this in dogfight MP at the moment because the RRR was not properly implemented alongside the rest of the game mechanics. Many server stat sites still credit players who respawn with MORE points than those that RRR. At the moment if I did RRR and flew 3 sorties but died on my 4th I would get 0 points, but if I flew 3 successful sorties and died on my 4th, I would still have points from my first 3 sorties. Maybe if the scoring system factored that each time you landed your points were counted like some kind of a "checkpoint" then maybe it would work better, just an idea.

As much as I looked forward to this feature, in the weeks leading up to the update, the devs made no news or hint regarding the addition of this feature. It was sort of just plopped out there for us to figure out and now the community can't seem to make sense of whether its a good or bad addition because the devs vision was not made clear to us. This is best highlighted in the scoring system I pointed out above. Why even let us RRR when respawning is faster and scores more points lol it just makes no sense.

Now...hypothetically speaking, what if those that RRR got 2x the points than those that respawned did, now would that incentivize some to rethink not using RRR? Perhaps. As of the moment, there just is not as much incentive to RRR than to respawn which is why you see servers like KOTA attempt to counter this with a 3min timer. 

The devs need to incentivize the RRR so that there's more reason, strategically, for the players to WANT to come back, taxi to the service area, get serviced, and return to battle THAN...evade all this new feature has to offer and just vaporize into thin air and reappear as a brand new Bf109 from the factory.

9 hours ago, III./JG7-MarkWilhelmsson said:

Can the re-arm, re-fuel positions be destroyed by an attack and disable the feature for the other team?

This is controlled by the mission maker. 

In KOTA, the service area truck can be destroyed thus effectively closing that AF's ability to service planes there. Pilots will then be forced to either land and wait 3min timer or divert to new airfield and get serviced there.

9 hours ago, Blitzen said:

8 hours ago, namhee2 said:

And also works with tank crew.😁

Apologies, thanks for adding this...I did not mean to leave our fellow Tank Crew and Flying Circus brethren out. I simply do not own those at the moment 😁

Are there any notable differences in services offered at the service areas?

6 hours ago, =BAIT=CG_Justin said:

Thanks for this. First off, I fly the 110 almost exclusively. I hope they tell the fueling men to tone down the volume on the refueling, since I cant de-fuel, it makes adding fuel a bit of a "slot machine". 😂 I mean, 10 or 15 seconds I would be willing to wait, but 100% in 3 seconds to fully load my 110....that's a gamble on whether I can stop the refuel when I have what I need. To me, honestly, the whole RRR operation should take a bit longer than it does. I mean, 30 secs - 1 min doesn't sound so bad of you take a 3 min re-spawn penalty (which I think is brilliant btw, thanks KOTA Team!). Also, I hope the devs work it out to where my gunner gets rearmed as well. Its absurd that he cant toss out a few empty mags while the crew tosses a few more in, especially in the 110E-2.

On the other hand, I love that they have made the service areas universal so it will look the same everywhere. I love this new option all together.

I see the caveats to this feature now, but I'm still a HUGE proponent. I think this awesome, and great step in the right direction, especially with KOTA's current implementation.

Thanks again for this write up @=KG76=flyus747! Cheers mate! :drinks:

To be correct, it seems only KOTA has made the service areas appear universally the same. Other servers may choose to portray these areas differently.

No problem mate, glad to hear it helped you.

Edited by =KG76=flyus747

8 hours ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

Now...hypothetically speaking, what if those that RRR got 2x the points than those that respawned did, now would that incentivize some to rethink not using RRR? Perhaps. As of the moment, there just is not as much incentive to RRR than to respawn which is why you see servers like KOTA attempt to counter this with a 3min timer. 

The devs need to incentivize the RRR so that there's more reason, strategically, for the players to WANT to come back, taxi to the service area, get serviced, and return to battle THAN...evade all this new feature has to offer and just vaporize into thin air and reappear as a brand new Bf109 from the factory.

You still must ask why do we want this to be incentivising? Why do we want players to use this feature even thought they are inclined not to? What are you trying to achieve by incentivising it?

Here is an alternative use on dogfight servers that adds to gameplay and needs no incentive as players will certainly make use of it:

There are often some airfields close to the front line that players can not spawn at. Why not place RRR points on these airfields so that a player who wishes to remain in the fight can do so without a loner trip back to his spawning airfield?

No need do delay normal respawning or offer any incentive other than the one naturally provided by the convenience of a RRR point closer to the front line. In addition, the game world will feel a more alive as there will no longer be ghost-town airfields in the area players fly.

I wonder if a Spawning Base can work for RRR.  It has the check boxes on the advanced properties but so far I cannot make it to respond as such.

I've tested the re-arm/re-fuel with both the spawning base and using the new GMC truck.  Both work fine for re-arm/re-fuel.  I've d/l'd the latest hotifix of today (476MB's) prior to testing.

The problem I've discovered is that after the re-arm and re-fuel, when I tried to take off, my P51 would get to 50% power and then reduce itself to 10% no matter how many times I tired to give it fuel 100% power.  It would continually go to 50 and then reduce.  There was no damage to my plane as I landed fine.

Is this a bug or is it something particular to my setup?

If it is reproduceable, it's probably a bug. 😕

IMO, it's crucial that the pilot be able to separate missions for his stats when using the RRR.

do they not work on kota again? i just tried and it didnt seem to work

2 hours ago, Atomic_359 said:

do they not work on kota again? i just tried and it didnt seem to work

Hey, just found out that BubiHUN has removed RRR from KOTA because it causes server to hang and also kicked out players. 

I wish the devs had properly dressed down this mechanic before they pushed it out...

On 10/4/2019 at 12:47 AM, [DBS]Browning said:

You still must ask why do we want this to be incentivising? Why do we want players to use this feature even thought they are inclined not to? What are you trying to achieve by incentivising it?

Here is an alternative use on dogfight servers that adds to gameplay and needs no incentive as players will certainly make use of it:

There are often some airfields close to the front line that players can not spawn at. Why not place RRR points on these airfields so that a player who wishes to remain in the fight can do so without a loner trip back to his spawning airfield?

No need do delay normal respawning or offer any incentive other than the one naturally provided by the convenience of a RRR point closer to the front line. In addition, the game world will feel a more alive as there will no longer be ghost-town airfields in the area players fly.

Here's a question, why do people choose to respawn instead of RRR? Whatever your answer is, find in it a way to instead make that the reason for RRR over Respawn. Faster, more points, etc...whatever.

I'm just throwing out possible ways to do just that, if that requires incentivising then so be it. That is what we as the community can control at the mission making decision level. If the devs choose to change the way the scoring system works because of the new RRR (as they ought to alongside a few other things) then maybe there is finally reason to use RRR for those that care about their scores.

The idea of placing RRR on these "Frontline AFs" is a decision made at the mission maker level, not the devs. Every server has a slightly different take on gameplay. It may turn out great who knows? No one has tried it yet and with this current RRR bug, even KOTA has removed it from their server.

18 minutes ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

find in it a way to instead make that the reason for RRR over Respawn. Faster, more points, etc...whatever.

Why?

What is the reason you want there to be something to encourage people to do this rather than normal spawning?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DBS]Browning said:

Why?

What is the reason you want there to be something to encourage people to do this rather than normal spawning?

I'm no dev, but it is fairly obvious why RRR is preferable, maybe not in it's current state, but the vision is. After all, it's usually better to do things seamlessly in game rather than go back to a main menu. Would you rather press O to open full screen map or just have a kneeboard sized window on the side instead? I hope you see my point. I can agree with you that in it's current state, it's hardly preferable, but I hope you're not blind to it's would be benefits.

To answer your question, the first reasons that come to mind regarding RRR are immersion, faster (well, it should be...), and not wanting to use outdated mechanics, but idk why they decided to add this in it's current state, maybe you should ask them.

Many IL2 players come from WT, and one of the most common questions we get (after they land) is "how do I rearm, repair?" To which the experienced IL2 player goes "you don't, you have to respawn" you know this conversation very well, as do I. It's a poor/outdated GUI design that continues to hurt the game even to this day.

Edited by =KG76=flyus747
Misspelled a word

9 minutes ago, =KG76=flyus747 said:

it is fairly obvious why RRR is preferable, maybe not in it's current state, but the vision is. After all, it's usually better to do things seamlessly in game rather than go back to a main menu

I'm not convinced this is the case.

I think that even if players secured their points after using RRR, most players would prefer to respawn via the menu, given the choice. It's far more convenient than taxing to the RRR spot and holding down various keys that must be committed to memory and there is nothing especially immersive about instant repairs, seemingly by magic.

3 minutes ago, [DBS]Browning said:

I'm not convinced this is the case.

I think that even if players secured their points after using RRR, most players would prefer to respawn via the menu, given the choice. It's far more convenient than taxing to the RRR spot and holding down various keys that must be committed to memory and there is nothing especially immersive about instant repairs, seemingly by magic.

The major benefit, IMHO, is the fact that you get to keep your plane once you land. This is especially important in servers where certain plane's number may be limited. By trying to go into the menu to respawn, you risk having your plane stolen by some other player and, a lot of times, they just lose the plane anyways. For me, who likes to fly to survive and return to base, being able to keep my plane for a next sortie without the risk of having someone steal my plane once I hit "Finish Mission" is worth the effort to RRR.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4