Sign in to follow this  
zelil

No blue noses bastards?

Posted (edited)

Not a big deal since the skinning pros will have the downloads soon but there was one on your cover art for Bodenplate. 

bob_premium_ea_Xnx6Kmq.jpg

Edited by zelil
Added image

This isn't the final release.

Posted (edited)

Like I said no big deal since the p51 will have the most skins. Just happy we have three new planes to learn. 

Edited by zelil

Preddy and Meyer will get their skins, be sure. There will be tons of Mustang liveries available once the template get released.

My whole group can't wait for the template to be released so we can make our personal skins.

• Upvote 1

Wow massive new update, and whinging already about a skin. Unreal

• Upvote 1

Gee I wonder if it’s possible to overcome these tragic circumstances we find ourselves in.

Posted (edited)

id be a  little disappointed if they don't add an official blue nose skin considering its on their cover for the expansion. Also considering that the 352nd was arguably one of the most important squadrons that took part in bodenplatte. Yet they gave us at least 2 skins from Italy....just sayin. plus not every server allows custom skins. 

Edited by -Avro-Ryo__
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, -Avro-Ryo__ said:

Yet they gave us at least 2 skins from Italy...

Yeah that is odd. However they did it before with the P47 and Spitfire and before that with FW190 and Me109 delivering official skins of theatres of operation which are not of relevance to the games.

I'm crossing my fingers for a 325th FG template when it comes out where some kind community member creates the Checkertail pattern for rudder/ elevator and then the late war version with fuselage too :) (just putting it out there :) )

1 hour ago, Mysticpuma said:

I'm crossing my fingers for a 325th FG template when it comes out where some kind community member creates the Checkertail pattern for rudder/ elevator and then the late war version with fuselage too :) (just putting it out there :) )

Talk to Bugsy, he may do one.............

The dedicated skinners - in their infinite benevolence - will provide all this and more in time.

Bless their souls, and also the cheesemakers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, -Avro-Ryo__ said:

id be a  little disappointed if they don't add an official blue nose skin considering its on their cover for the expansion. Also considering that the 352nd was arguably one of the most important squadrons that took part in bodenplatte. Yet they gave us at least 2 skins from Italy....just sayin. plus not every server allows custom skins. 

It’s a silly thing to worry about at this juncture. The 352nd is one of the career squadrons.

4 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

It’s a silly thing to worry about at this juncture. The 352nd is one of the career squadrons.

Along with many others. This really is not the final release, just another step along the way.