E4GLEyE

Flying Around and Into the city of Arnhem in a P-38

So... This dream came true, the majestic P-38 and the new map... This was my first flight in the bird, she is insanely stable and flies like a dream... I took plenty of fuel and spotted Arnhem on the map... Medal of Honor Frontline came to mind and I just had to put on its soundtrack for Arnhem... And this short video is the byproduct of my first experience in the new map, with one of my favorite planes on this planet... And the wonderful sim that IL2 GB is... I would like to thank the Dev team for their work... This moment alone made the asking price of the Bodenplatte pack worth it for me.

ps.: The video is not monetized and I could not care less for views... I just really wanted to share this moment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, E4GLEyE said:

...insanely stable...

How much fuel? Because I tried it with full tanks, and it seemed very pitch sensitive at altitude.

23 minutes ago, AndyJWest said:

How much fuel? Because I tried it with full tanks, and it seemed very pitch sensitive at altitude.

I took off on full tank, tho did not climb too high, gonna test that tomorrow :) 

42 minutes ago, [LAS]URU-Panzer said:

🎬3:00📽️

🎬3:40📽️

could not resist trying those two :) tho the train station was a bit scary once I committed to it, thankfully had enough clearance.

• Thanks 1