Sign in to follow this  
vx111vx111swift

Update

AGAIN A FAULTED UPDATE.  The update installed and states play . If I hit play it goes about a 1/4 ways into loading it stops and hangs up the PC . Will not work when the game button is hit.

" again a faulted update"...

With all respect, i read your posting history and there is always.. mimimi problems..mimimi cant connect...cant download.. stupid game?

How about buy a better pc?

There is no faulted update, not this one nor the previous one, perhaps you connection or rig? oo

1 hour ago, Martin077 said:

" again a faulted update"...

With all respect, i read your posting history and there is always.. mimimi problems..mimimi cant connect...cant download.. stupid game?

How about buy a better pc?

There is no faulted update, not this one nor the previous one, perhaps you connection or rig? oo

Martin  my pc is a digital storm $3000, gaming PC. Never had an issue with anything other then these  down loads.  It downloaded but the launcher is not working. So I can not enter the game.

"My downloaded and installed fine but when I click enter at the login it says #1: No connection with authorization server & #2 Your connection to the Master-Server was temporarily lost.  Check you internet connection.  So I try offline and I get #10005: Please update your game: new version available.  I'm at a loss what to do next , , , , "

+1. Exact same issue for me too.

Don't exit. Immediately click ENTER again for online. :salute:

Edited by Thad

Did this and it worked:

Clear your password from the field, and uncheck the save password option.  Hit ENTER, pop-up says you need a password ( obviously ). Re-enter your password...Hit ENTER....I'm in!

15 minutes ago, Thad said:

Don't exit. Immediately click ENTER again for online. :salute:

What do I do if the game switched to steam login? I have no enter button or password fields any more.

Sorry, I have no experience with Steam. :(