Sign in to follow this  
5th_Barone

Old chap looking for some teammates

Hi all,

Most people know me as 5th_Barone from 5th virtual squadron, now most of our pilots are on leave and almost none is flying any more.

Since flying solo is become quite boring I'm looking for a new group of people for team up while my teammates are on leave.

I'm mostly interested in teamwork and survivability, the "spawn-strafe-die-repeat" is not my style for playing the game. Clod is my first choice but I don't dislike some BoX of even DCS game sometimes.

Personally speaking I'm more a red pilot, but we used to fly both red and blue (open your mind on lots of aspect of combat). Surely I will be interested a lot in flying the 202 when the TF5 will be out.

teamwork and survivability, the "spawn-strafe-die-repeat" is not my style for playing the game. Clod is my first choice but I don't dislike some BoX of even DCS game sometimes.

Personally speaking I'm more a red pilot, but we used to fly both red and blue (open your mind on lots of aspect of combat). Surely I will be interested a lot in flying the 202 when the TF5 will be out.

cheers

Edited by SirBarone

Hi Duff,

you fly mainly BoX or still clod focused? You guys from the US right? So I assume that you're "times" will be US ones? :)