I'm new to PWC but I have had now 2 problems, the first onehas gone ignored (Forum "Lone Wolf Error") and the second is currently crippling all gameplay. 

I AM NOT MYSELF

I could not figure out why I had "died" in PWC. The mission started me out in the air  which was weird and also it did not star my loadout. None the less I landed only for PW to declare me dead!  Today when I reflew the mission and  I was shocked to see my self fly past me! Seems all of a sudden the AI now controls my actual name (The name I signed up with PWC) amd my username Fang333333 is my plane.

Help! I cant fly because I'm "dead!

Fang

Edited by Fang333333

I also want to add that any new campaign I create no longer create mission. Lol so I am totally kicked out of Pats now

A couple of things ...

Your first request did not go ignored.  I fixed the issue, thanked you for reporting it and stated that the fix would probably be available this weekend.  Please see my response on that thread.

Now, on to this issue ... no clue as to what is happening as this is quite the unique error report, but I might be able to figure it out with a bit of help.  Please zip up your campaign folder and post it.

Important distinction: there is your IL2 player name and your PWCG pilot name.  The name displayed as an icon in the game is actually your IL2 name.  All of the AI planes are the PWCG name.  Can you zip up the mission and eng files for that mission and post those as well?

I have the files saved in recycle bin specifically so you can troubleshoot. I had to reinstall as I think you saw in my other post, but I wanted the info saved.

I'll work on wrapping it up and adding it on here,.I have a full day on my plate so just know I'm on it.

Thanks Pat

Fang

On 9/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, PatrickAWlson said:

Thanks

Hi Pat!

Sorry for the very long delay but I got put into Flighsim Bug purgatory and I just finally got back to where I was a week ago. 

If I saved this correctly this should still be showing the issue. Even now, in another campaign, whenever I start the bombing mission I start in the air. I have not run into myself yet.

Fang

Joes Campaign.zip

On 9/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, PatrickAWlson said:

Thanks

I'm just rechecking this post because sadly it has happened again in my new career. It seems to be triggered by any ground attack mission

Well my new career has me "seriously injured" despite making a great mission and a perfect landing unscratched. This bug has now kicked me out of Pats again, I have no idea what to do. 

Can't lie. I'm a little frustrated. Been a rough week at home and work and I needed this.

It seems my short 1 month career in Pat's has finally come to an end for good. I have been outdone by my very own personal AI Doppelgänger. I have not seen anyone respond on this issue in awhile despite uploading files. I will upload the new campaign's file (if this is even the right info to upload I am still unsure) and try to check this but it seems to be dead for now.

If anyone should ever decide to come look for me,

I'll be flying the same 3 bland repeated missions over and over again for eternity back in the stock campaign. 

New Campaign.zip

Edited by Fang333333

The campaign seems to be working fine.  There is something in PWCG that prevents you from taking more than 60 days leave so you have to take leave in smaller chunks.  I removed that limitation for 7.0