hausnm

Suggestions for Game Developers

Hello everybody.

I would like to collect here some suggestions for ads for the great battles series.

what about 

- a four engine bomber like the B17 or the Focke Wulf 200 ?

- the possibilty in multiplayer modes to refuel and rearmour on Home Bases when ammo has run out?

- a more immersive career mode like in Wing Commander 1+2 (this was a famous space simulator in the early 1990s) with a immersive background story so the player could identify with his team mates 

- a score board on your profile where your online air kills are counted , this has been on earlier versions of this forum but was unfortunately stopped 

so feel free to add some more ideas here. Let us discuss this here and perhaps someday we find it in an update.

Edited by hausnm

Suggestion for newcomers to the forum:

- Do a forum search before posting a new topic. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, hausnm said:

Hello everybody.

I would like to collect here some suggestions for ads for the great battles series.

what about 

- a four engine bomber like the B17 or the Focke Wulf 200 ?

- the possibilty in multiplayer modes to refuel and rearmour on Home Bases when ammo has run out?

- a more immersive career mode like in Wing Commander 1+2 (this was a famous space simulator in the early 1990s) with a immersive background story so the player could identify with his team mates 

so feel free to add some more ideas here. Let us discuss this here and perhaps someday we find it in an update.

Hi,
I really don't want to be rude, but a few of your questions/suggestions would have already been answered with the search function.

At the moment there are no four-engine bombers planned. There are several reasons why, among others, it takes a lot of time to create one (like the B-17). At the moment the gameplay would not allow to fly 200-300 detailed B-17 in close formation and for 1C there is no "simple" model like DCS in question.

Rearm Refuel Reapair has already been announced in one of the last 10 developer diaries (I think sometime after DD 220 or so). And the work should start after the completion of the new pilots physiology.  So it should probably come this year.

• Sad 1

Ah Thank you . And how about the scoreboard ? Will it Return ?